Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    User

Default Re: Gunshops in and Around CPT...

I went into City guns yesterday staff was very helpful and allowed me to test fire their glock19 no question they will be getting my buisness

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tracker_WP View Post
    Challenge accepted. I can do that during daytime. No fines, and don't even have to break the law to do it. You just arrange a big enough parking bay with a big H on it at FBSSC Alternatively, on a motorbike, also easy.In a car, I guestimate 45-50mins if leaving Milnerton at 10am, almost any weekday.
    I've managed 56mins on a saturday morning from Blouberg to FBSC in a car. No fine.
    Could do it significantly quicker on my bike :D

Thanx again for the feedback guys went to Wildman and booked in my FA, collected it a few days later again!

2nd day there we drove home still getting a feel for the travel routes took the M5 back was the 2nd and last time i took it and it such a shame it makes traveling so easy from where we stayed, but as we drove home i'm 95% sure i drove by a shooting / hit. Cars was parked oddly what cloth covering the driver window, windscreen of the one car other car standing not to far behind it doors open white cloth over a body on the ground. No crash marks on the cars from the 3 angles i could see them.

I felt really naked and uncomfortable the few days i didn't have my FA with me but alas didn't have any other choice, working on options to avoid similar situation in future.

Ooo one more question for all you CPT guy's, how in heavens name do you stay concealed with that wind the few days i was carrying i had to constantly be aware of the wind and what direction it was blowing in so that it doesn't cause serious printing issues.

I tried calling S&O today in Stellenbosch. Three calls, one didn't answer. The second went blank. The third put me on hold for a few minutes then hung up.

City guns doesn't have any Sig Sauer products, does anyone know if there are other dealers in CT with parts & accessories?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
    I tried calling S&O today in Stellenbosch. Three calls, one didn't answer. The second went blank. The third put me on hold for a few minutes then hung up.

City guns doesn't have any Sig Sauer products, does anyone know if there are other dealers in CT with parts & accessories?
    City Guns has a few Norinco Sig copies. If you're desperate, maybe they have Norinco stuff that will work with an actual Sig.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
    I tried calling S&O today in Stellenbosch. Three calls, one didn't answer. The second went blank. The third put me on hold for a few minutes then hung up.City guns doesn't have any Sig Sauer products, does anyone know if there are other dealers in CT with parts & accessories?
    They probably got a new auto annealing machine again... I'm afraid, to my knowledge, they would be the new place to find such parts. Maybe try Wildman?

User

Default Gunshops in and Around CPT...

If they are in the country and with our good friends at Bernhard Agencies, then we can order them for you at Suburban Guns

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5