Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43

User

Default Re: Anyone purchased a CZ PO 9 ?

IMG_20160312_181602.jpgno words are enough to describe this pistol....

User

Quote Originally Posted by Gerrit Maritz View Post
    Afternoon friends. I have a confession to make. I went and spent some cash on a holster - a Fobus. Yes you warned me, but in my defense I was in a hurry and besides, how kak could it be... The short answer, plenty. If you were like me and you have nothing rather just tuck it in your pant. Even on the range it gave me endless problems and as I'm sitting here I am actually considering a blowtorch. That is+- R500 i will never get back. On the accuracy of the P09 - they are good, I however am not.... Congrats Blitzkrieg. Gerrit
    On my CZ75 Compact I found the Fobus a bit bulky and had problems unholstering too. I was very disappointed. However, silicon spray and a good belt (thanks Jizni!) changed the unholsterring problems (pulling up pants, pulling loose) and became my fav OWB range holster. But I would think twice before going fobus again.

User

Is it just me or are the 09 mags really tight when putting the 19th round in? You really need to whack the mag in and it feels as if the gun will barely cycle.

Do they loosen up over time? I have been shooting mine with only 18 in the mag up to now as I am not certain that I will seat the mag properly when speed reloading.

Even leaving the mags fully loaded (which I otherwise never do) does not seem to have made a difference after two weeks. Any suggestions?

User

IPSC COMPETITION RULES JANUARY 2019 INTERPRETATIONS
    Please note that these interpretations are issued in compliance with Section 11.8 of the IPSC Competition Rules and are subject to ratification or modification at the next IPSC Assembly.
    1. All Competition Rules
    In respect of Section 10.5, a competitor who allows the muzzle of his firearm to point at any part of another person’s body (e.g. Match Official or spectator) during a course of fire, will be disqualified for unsafe gun handling. Exception: a disqualification is not applicable if the problem is due to another person appearing downrange from the competitor during a course of fire, provided that the competitor complies with the provisions of Rule 8.6.5. However, if a competitor’s action causes another person to appear downrange during a course of fire, the exception does not apply and the competitor will be disqualified for unsafe gun handling.

2. Handgun and Combined Competition Rules Production Divisions – Appendices D4, D4a and D4b.
    In respect of Special Condition 18.4 and the expression “Aftermarket trigger assemblies”:
    A trigger assembly is defined as a mechanism that, once the trigger is pulled, activates the firing sequence of a firearm. Note that, if the original trigger includes a trigger safety, then the aftermarket trigger must also include a trigger safety.

3. Pistol Caliber Carbine Competition Rules Appendix D: Pistol Caliber Carbine Division.
    Conversion Kits Kits that convert a handgun or rifle into a pistol caliber carbine are permitted.

It would seem then that aftermarket trigger assemblies can be fitted to the P-09 now.
    I guess Cz custom and Cajun Gun works trigger parts are legal now in IPSC production division.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43