Thread: DSG - Brian

Default DSG - Brian

Hi guys,

I just HAD to post this, i am an avid firearm collector and enthusiast and i sit on the SAAACA EXCO for the East London Border chapter as Secretary, I have dealt with more gun shops than i can possibly remember and have had some good, some bad and some ugly dealings.

What i want to say is that for one, i find Dave Sheer guns to be the most exciting gun shop i have ever visited, they are always bringing in new stock that seemingly is unavailable to others, and they just keep it coming.

The main reason for the post was for my to publicly get on my knees and pay a much deserved bow in humble adoration to Brian at DSG. He is always willing to help out and take time to actually go and check up and phone and scratch around and always comes back to me. No matter how many times i bug him and ask him time after time for what seems to be the impossible, he takes it in his stride and he tries, all dealers should be even half as dedicated and they will be all the way home, I believe that Brian is a valuable resource to DSG, and as i regard them as one of the best gun shops in SA from my own experience, this is saying alot.

I bugged Brian again the other day for the impossible, and instead of doing what 5 others did before him, brush me off, he told me he would look into it and give me a shout, my dealings with Brian led me to believe that he would in fact check out what he could and persue the one or two leads open to him,

Well about 20 minutes later he phoned me back to tell me he had spent the time that had elapsed going through the many boxes of guns in the safes and had found, against all odds, the specific pistol i was looking for. I was totally stunned, not by his dedication or the fact that he had done as he said he would and went above and beyond, but that he had managed to find probably one of the more rare pistols i have ever sought. it actually came as no surprise that Brian had gone and spent 20+ minutes scratching at my request, finding what i was looking for as he listened when i spoke over the phone, and then went further out his way to track the origins of that specific pistol. Needless to say Brian is an asset to a truely awesome gun shop. The two together make the first and last stop on my gunshop list.

GUYS IF YOU WANT GREAT SERVICE FROM A GUN SHOP THAT IS ABLE TO STOCK SOME BRANDS OTHERS WILL SIMPLY TELL YOU 'NEVER COMING'

CHAT TO BRIAN AT 'DAVE SHEER GUNS' I PROMISE GUYS YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.

Id like to take the opportunity to publicly thank Brian for his unwavering service and professionalism, he is always willing to listen and help and service is just a phone call away to DSG.

From the bottom of my heart you have my thanks and my gratitude Brian, thank you for always making my shopping experience at Dave Sheer an absolute pleasure and highlight of my month, every time, time and time again.

You have my thanks and greatest respect!

Keep showing the other guys how to do it.

Thanks for reading guys - Andy Moore.

Banned
    harties...If you are reading this, thank a teacher. Since its in English, thank a soldier.

Default Re: DSG - Brian

i have had some very interesting chats and project requests from brian lately. excellent service and the shop has a real energy and buzz to it!

Good job DSG and well done Brian, I've alsk dealt directly with him and he went out of his way to help.

User

I'm with you guys all the way. I second the sentiments above... go for it Brian!!
    Ok, Now tell us what this rare pistol was. I'm interested because i'm also a collector.

User

OK, so what pistol was it?

Pictures?

User

I must agree with you guys i've known Brian for a long while even before dsg and his service and attitude is always great

Brian ROCKS!

User

Brian is definately an asset to DSG

I'm in Cape Town.
    Brian's up North.
    I've never met the man in person, but through the years have only had great service from him.
    That's where most of my business goes.
    Loyalty to a loyal man!