Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Site Suggestions.

Please use this thread as a suggestion box, we'll do our best to accommodate your requests.
    :ch

User

Nice idea.
    I did notice the other day on the gunsite.co.za homepage that the quick links to various forum categories (LHS), eg: "Handgun Discussions", "Rifle Discussions" etc are outdated since the new forums were launched. That's an easy fix.

There was something else I noticed but can't remember now.

User

Maybe some more PM space? :)

User

OMG Craig, at first I actually thought there was a bug crawling on my monitor! hahaha!
    reminds me of "The Ring"...

maybe I am just not finding it, but I really miss the "show replies to my posts" option from the old site... that was a really useful feature...

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by shooter View Post
    Maybe some more PM space? :)
    +1
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Ah, just discovered that new replies to threads one has posted in show up on the "User CP" page...

I'll add a +1 to the more PM space suggestion.

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    OMG Craig, at first I actually thought there was a bug crawling on my monitor! hahaha!
    reminds me of "The Ring"...

maybe I am just not finding it, but I really miss the "show replies to my posts" option from the old site... that was a really useful feature...
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    +1
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    Ah, just discovered that new replies to threads one has posted in show up on the "User CP" page...

I'll add a +1 to the more PM space suggestion.
    Regarding the thread subscription, correct prepare2win, they can be found in the User CP tab on the left in the navigation bar. Any threads you start or reply to should automatically be listed here, if not, click on the 'edit options' button in the left menu and look for the 'subscribe to thread option'. Here you can set 'not to subscribe', 'to subscribe', or to receive an email notification to a subscribed thread.

As for the PM's, we're got a fix for that planned soon. I'll post back on that.

User

Allowing an author/original starter of a thread to edit the thread tags. Currently the tags are generated automatically by words used in the original subject line only. Often, as a thread develops, the tags should be updated to keep up with the thread.

BTW, I like the tag system, had great promise.

Craig, I am slowly getting the hang of this site, that is why I have been so quiet, I have spoken to Frank and I am having huge difficulties with the log in feature, I log in and tick the box to bloody remember me, if I just minimize GS and really only for 2 minutes it logs me out, not closing it, just minimizing, so I find myself having to log in many times per day, bit frustrating, maybe there is some setting or something that I need to do, it started happening this week??

User

Quote Originally Posted by SWATG View Post
    Craig, I am slowly getting the hang of this site, that is why I have been so quiet, I have spoken to Frank and I am having huge difficulties with the log in feature, I log in and tick the box to bloody remember me, if I just minimize GS and really only for 2 minutes it logs me out, not closing it, just minimizing, so I find myself having to log in many times per day, bit frustrating, maybe there is some setting or something that I need to do, it started happening this week??
    Craig, just so you know while troubleshooting this, I only use Opera and am not experiencing log in/out issues. The problem might be browser related...I assume SWATG is using IE.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast