Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    User

Default Re: TDI Training Schedule for 1st Quarter of 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    Morning guys and gals!

Feeling a little battered and bruised this morning!

Good group on the course, everybody stepped up and committed to the work! Thanks people I really enjoyed the week-end's training!

Cheers
    A
    Agreed... what an awesome 2 days of practical training. Thanks Ross for making it worthwhile.

Thanks also to the other guys and gals who attended. It was good to meet all of you and I look forward to seeing you on the range in the near future.

Morning folks!!

I still have slots open for the Reflexive Shooting course that is taking place this Saturday, 7th March and Sunday, 8th March.

There are still a number of slots open for the CQC 2 course that is running on Friday, 20th March, Saturday, 21st March and Sunday, 22nd March.

Drop me a e-mail to reserve a slot!

adrian@tacticaldefense.co.za

Cheers
    A
    He is best who is trained in the severest school! Fear no man.

User

Dang... would've loved to do Reflexive again... but it's the kid's birthdays that and the next weekend... yeah... 7 and 14... with a 3 year gap ;)

Next time Gunna!

25 hours left to Reflexive Shooting... Woo Hoo!

Reflexive Shooting done and dusted! 4 very dedicated and hardworking individuals on the range yesterday! Due to the group size we got everything done in one day! 750 rounds between 09h00 and 15h30! Great being able to run the drills so many times and to see the performance increase/improve every time!

I will find a date and put out an invite to everybody that has previously done Reflexive Shooting to come out and play. We will start at about 15h00, do some day light drills, +-200 rounds, and then we will do the night shoot, that has been disrupted on the last 3 courses.

This was my second Reflexive course and I enjoyed it as much as in 2011. It is amazing how all the building blocks come together. I am too old to be the fastest or the most accurate sportsman in the club, but even I was shooting the head shots -- with taped-up sights -- during the figure of eight exercise!

Also, having a smaller group, we got even more condensed value... no idle time, just exercise different techniques, pickup brass and load mags!

Thanks Ross, it was truly amazing! Now we must get to the final... the night shoot!

On related note, we don't realize what training capabilities we have in SA! I have attended a couple of international trainer's courses and yes they are very accomplished instructors, but with Ross we hone the skills that are most relevant to our SD and DSS needs.

May I ask if there will be another schedule up soon for the second quarter of 2015 Mr Ross?

I am hellishly busy with training at the moment. I'm wrapping up 6 days of training on Saturday, hoping to get the 2nd Quarter training dates out by Tuesday or Wednesday! Just waiting for confirmation from 2 corporate clients.

I don't want to set training dates only to change them later.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7