Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Why ''must'' they kill??

^ +1 you Sir could be on to something.

Banned
    harties...If you are reading this, thank a teacher. Since its in English, thank a soldier.

they are there for a bit of torture andmurder with a bit of lite thieving on the side...

User

"We" and "Them" are two totally different worlds living on the same piece of ground. We should be living on different planets. There cannot be a good ending to all this.

User

Unfortunately, We have to deal with Savages.

My Father In Law was Murdered on their farm in Central Drakensburg on 05 December 2013. He passed away on 07 December 2013 due to Severe Brain Damage. After Beating him senseless, they burned him in front of my mother in law using a household iron and then did the same to my mother in law (she has recovered physically but is still traumatized and does not feel safe alone anywhere).

They took everything including a mans life. Savages

User

“If you have killed one person already, what difference does another twenty make?”

These are the words of a hardened criminal when asked during an interview why people are killed by offenders at the crime scene. Scary, shocking, but even more so when considering that this was his second reply when asked to elaborate on the question. His first answer was simply: “Because we can.”

A shocking statistic is that 30% of criminals have already committed murder and will do this again

http://www.securitysa.com/47199n

User

Just watched the news on tv. 7 farm murders in the first 12 days of this year. That is almost one a day! Its shocking and more must be done to stop the bastards.

Banned

I dont think the land issue as per Zuma helps with this issue. The government should give vacant SANDF land to their aspiring farmers and not try and "steal" productive farming units.

User

Quote Originally Posted by John Reid View Post
    They have no real chance of making anything of their lives, no power to become anything different. So I can imagine they feel pretty powerless in their lives.

In my opinion you hit the nail on the head there. In a society with so much have nots is this not inevitable? I often sit at the traffic lights and wonder what it must be like to be those beggars? How many years of being ignored by luxury car drivers like you don't even exist does it take before you start to think "fuck you in your BMW with your fancy house looking at me like I am filth. I'll come to your house and take it all"

I am in no way justifying this but put yourself there and consider how long before you become desperate enough to get murderous.

User

Quote Originally Posted by CaESaR View Post
    Unfortunately, We have to deal with Savages.

My Father In Law was Murdered on their farm in Central Drakensburg on 05 December 2013. He passed away on 07 December 2013 due to Severe Brain Damage. After Beating him senseless, they burned him in front of my mother in law using a household iron and then did the same to my mother in law (she has recovered physically but is still traumatized and does not feel safe alone anywhere).

They took everything including a mans life. Savages
    Sorry to hear that :( My condolences.

Bainsvlei hits too close to home, my hair stood on end just reading the first sentence.

User

Poverty is no excuse for violence or hatered towards those that live a good life.

Our previous generations were also extremely poor, yet they helped themselves without violence to build a good life.

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast