Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: So... GRIFFIN TACTICAL has been sent a questionare by the "CFR"

I may be dreaming here, but do you not think some well thought out answers, might open the door to engage with them on a more meaningful level?
    How many times before has Government approached dealers for information out of their own accord?

My opinion is that we need to stroke their egos, while telling them they are wrong and their system will never work.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post
    I may be dreaming here, but do you not think some well thought out answers, might open the door to engage with them on a more meaningful level?
    How many times before has Government approached dealers for information out of their own accord?

My opinion is that we need to stroke their egos, while telling them they are wrong and their system will never work.

http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...5&goto=newpost
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

Quote Originally Posted by camouflage762 View Post
    Situational Analysis: The use of legal and illegal firearms in the commission of crime in South Africa Civilian Secretariat for Police
    Ms Reneva Fourie
    Exactly my point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gleock View Post

I answered all their questions with fact and well thought out replies as to if the FCA works, if it is well enforced, if the DFO knows the act, if it does help reduce crème etc. It was very factual as to the fact that it does nothing to reduce crime or crime which includes firearms and nor does it keep firearms out of the hands of criminals. The firearm is the tool and the problem is the criminal. That's why when they asked if I had any suggestions regarding the CFR I suggested scrapping it as it serves no purpose.
    MOLON LABE

User

Quote Originally Posted by HoggerNaut View Post
    I answered all their questions with fact and well thought out replies as to if the FCA works, if it is well enforced, if the DFO knows the act, if it does help reduce crème etc. It was very factual as to the fact that it does nothing to reduce crime or crime which includes firearms and nor does it keep firearms out of the hands of criminals. The firearm is the tool and the problem is the criminal. That's why when they asked if I had any suggestions regarding the CFR I suggested scrapping it as it serves no purpose.
    Got it. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2