Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: steel challenge

Default steel challenge

hi there guys I am quite new to shooting and would like to take part in a steel challenge but not sure what to expect or where to start. my partner also loves shooting and I would like to enter her in as well. I would just like to find out what can be expected of one and what they make you do I also want to find out if she would be able to take part using my fire arm and is there a separate division for ladies (don't want her to embarrass me in front of all you guys haha). any help will be much appreciated and sorry if this has been brought up before cant seem to use the search function.

User

Default Re: steel challenge

Nope, no ladies division. However, sharing a gun may not be allowed. Google steel challenge JHB and contact them to find out.

As to what to expect depends on the guys you shoot with. But fast and accurate as you can be while being safe.You are competing against yourself more than anything

User

theres a steel challenge in centurion this weekend. Pretoria Steel Challenge:

Open invitation for the Pretoria Steel Challenge this Sunday*the 22nd*of February*at the Vektor Shooting range in Centurion

Entries will start at 08h00 until 14h00.R100 per Division*(Handgun, Shotgun or Rimfire)EVERYBODY welcome! No need for any membership to anything. Novices are especially welcome. Pra

User

you can contact
    Francois if you want some more info on 082*315 4236

hope this help..

that's brilliant thanks so much guys will have to give this one a skip as im going in for an op would like to look at the one in march if they say its ok

how would I get my misses to shoot a steel challenge if she does not own a fa can she not use mine at all in these comps. she loves shooting and I think putting her in a comp would motivate her more to getting her own fa

User

I can't speak of the pretoria steel challenge but I am pretty sure Clouds will allow you to swap guns on the line as long as you are instructed and under supervision by the RO. If I was the RO I sure wouldn't have a problem with it at all.

User

If you are shooting from low ready you are already handling the fa. Inside the box I'm sure it as allowable.

that's awesome let me get in touch with the organisers and see what they say thanks so much guys, just another quick one I don't have ds yet looking into it so my limit is 200 rounds would 200 be enough

User

If you don't miss 😄

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast