Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Are there any GSP breeders in KZN

I have had a GSP for 12 years and sadly lost her a few months ago after a huge Vets bill and they still coujd not tell me what the problem was.For her quality of life I let her go to doggy heaven and she is close to us+- 50 meters.From the age of 6 months she has been my hunting partner every year and will be sadly missed. I am looking for a replacement.I know Mathew Berry who breeds Wirehaired GSP's and have had contact with Slang Viljoen but would like to know if there are any other breeders in KZN

User

Wink GSP

sorry bud dont know but im sure the breeders up in JHB will send the pup down to you. i know that Montessa up in Jhb have Visla x GSP pups avail now. if your interested let me know i will pm you the details.

User

Does Montessa have any working lines, on their Site I only see Show Dogs.
    http://www.globalzone.co.za/montessa/

Vizsla x GSP ?

User

Hi Dilligaf,

Sorry to hear about your GSP, I got my dog "Ruger" from Slang about 11 years back, Ruger is now retired and not doing well health wise.

If you are still interested, you could try the Natal Gundog Club, their contact details are below, they should be able to point you in right direction.

The Secretary
    P.O. Box 1054, Kloof, 3640

Tel: 031 7644594 (after 7 p.m.)
    Fax: 031 7644784
    Cell: 084 507 3238
    e-mail: wescc@iafrica.com

Hope this helps some.

Regards

Cool Re: Are there any GSP breeders in KZN

Hi

Have you come right with a pup ?
    www.gsp-bullet.blogspot.com

Give me a ring if you need help I could get you into some guys with good dogs

User

Default Re: Are there any GSP breeders in KZN

[COLOR="rgb(0, 0, 0)"]Morgenzon bullet :[/COLOR] Does your Dog have a Target on it's rear end ?. If it does I may know who you are, I still meant what I said in the message book :) hehee, Hows your season been ? , We are having an Absolute Jol down here. Give the bearded one a kiss on his forehead for me, cheers

User

I've just had a litter in Cape Town and can offer you one as I have just had a cancellation
    of an order from Namibia. Hips, KUSA, KU, NFTC Pedigrees, Pics available by email. Pup ready to go 20 April . Regards Mark 083 6980086

HI DILLIGAF YOU CAN TRY DR CARL NICHOLSEN 0832528635 FOR THE BEST GSP S IVE HAD 2 FROM HIM REGARDS MIKE

I would imagine you may well have found another GSP by now. But GSP's have come a long way in SA in the last few years, if you're still looking there are a lot of options. Not so sure if Carl is still breeding GSP's.

I never really did hunting dogs much beyond Labs when I was younger, but I firmly believe that SA offers some of the very best GSPs and wirehaired (my choice because thet tend to also work men very well) GSPs available in the world today...better bloodlines and less show dog crap...best of luck with the new pupper!
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast