Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: HuntOnline...!

User

Exclamation HuntOnline...!

Hi Gents, Unfortunately as a new member I got caught by Mr. le Roux!Placed order on 26 Jan and Paid! Since then nothing....I managed to get hold of Koot a few weeks later and still waiting for his call....I have since read a few unfortunate articles about this web store, but it seems he just keeps on rollin, even manages to update his website with info about his travels....For anybody out there, APPROACH WITH EXTREME CAUTION!

User

Default Re: HuntOnline...!

Someone needs to do something about this guy it's happening more and more!

User

hellopeter.com

The more people do it, the more it will show up in searches.

User

Yes, In hindsight I did the searches, unfortunately too late. Point is he should not take your money if he knows he does not have stock and cannot deliver. Simple as that!
    But,
    if he does accept your payment the correct thing would be for him to simply pick up his phone, or reply to emails and be honest. Maybe then his reputation would still be in one piece.
    As it stands I fear he is master of his own demise....

User

I have ordered a lot of stuff from Koot. And only once did he not have any stock. Luckily I had to wait only about three weeks for it. But never has he taken my money and never deliver. I think the problem is the outdated web. It should be updated everyday to indicate whether he has got stock or not. I know he is currently abroad. Maybe that is the delay at this stage.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    I have ordered a lot of stuff from Koot. And only once did he not have any stock. Luckily I had to wait only about three weeks for it. But never has he taken my money and never deliver. I think the problem is the outdated web. It should be updated everyday to indicate whether he has got stock or not. I know he is currently abroad. Maybe that is the delay at this stage.
    Mmm ... no.

User

There is no excuse. If you want to have a online based store, get with the bloody program and update it FFS.

This oke is nowhere. How many guys moan about him?? His site looks good but he has zero stock. I will NEVER use him again, I got burnt twice. What grinds my balls is that guys are still being shafted.

If your site has been updated 7 years ago, why then have an EFT payment structure? AND there is a mail that says you must pay within 48hrs or something to that extent????

Tactical Quarter Master has a good checkout system that a credit card is used. So they process the order from their side, and should an item not be in stock for some reason, they remove it from your order and you don't have to pay, or you ca probably keep it on backorder. Point being that you don't pay in full and then haggle with an oke that's never available to get YOUR money back.

Quote Originally Posted by Parker View Post
    I know he is currently abroad.
    On course in Nigeria?

Banned

I also have had only the best from Koot. I do not doubt the plaintiff, but find the situation sad and disappointing, I usually had weired and unusual stuff I needed and he always found it for me. Every thing was great. Lets hope he comes back from over seas with his own suppliers and what not. We always need more supply shops.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast