Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    my heart at the sea and my soul in the mountains

Thumbs up NiteCore after sales care

I purchased the P25 two years ago .
    It soon became my favourite carry because of size, output and convenience to recharge.
    Just over a 18 months off daily carry, it malfunctioned in a very odd manner.

I sent it to the agent to have it repaired but more curious to learn the what and ‎why of the malfunction.
    I was told that it had to be shipped back to the factory and delay would be months, which was understandable.
    I was pleasantly surprised when Celesti of Nitecore ‎SA called saying that my unit is ready to be shipped to me.

She had arranged with the factory to replace the unit since the fault I experienced was an extremely odd one.
    The replacement unit I received was the improved version with 960 lumens.
    Other subtle improvements I noticed was that the function and activation switches/buttons have a much more positive feel between ‎full depression and half making transition between options much easier.

Nitecore also changed their warranty policy which is now five years!
    Two year swap out and 3 year repair.

How about that for peace of mind‎?

Thank you Celesti and team.
    live out your imagination , not your history.

User

Default Re: NiteCore after sales care

That's awesome! Yes they always go the extra mile.

User

Awesome service!!!!

Perhaps I should bug Celesti again. I have an M26 which switches from torch to strobe to sos to off as the mood takes it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by FNBROWNING View Post
    Perhaps I should bug Celesti again. I have an M26 which switches from torch to strobe to sos to off as the mood takes it.
    Hi FNBrowning please bring it to us beforehand if you can Huntex is crazy... here we at our shop we can ensure the best care for you.

Otherwise sent it to us with the post office or courier 206 Raymond Street, Waterkloof Ridge, 0181

We will assist you on a Saturday as well please phone me to make arrangements 0834106005.

Regards
    Celesti

User

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    I purchased the P25 two years ago .
    It soon became my favourite carry because of size, output and convenience to recharge.
    Just over a 18 months off daily carry, it malfunctioned in a very odd manner.

I sent it to the agent to have it repaired but more curious to learn the what and ‎why of the malfunction.
    I was told that it had to be shipped back to the factory and delay would be months, which was understandable.
    I was pleasantly surprised when Celesti of Nitecore ‎SA called saying that my unit is ready to be shipped to me.

She had arranged with the factory to replace the unit since the fault I experienced was an extremely odd one.
    The replacement unit I received was the improved version with 960 lumens.
    Other subtle improvements I noticed was that the function and activation switches/buttons have a much more positive feel between ‎full depression and half making transition between options much easier.

Nitecore also changed their warranty policy which is now five years!
    Two year swap out and 3 year repair.

How about that for peace of mind‎?

Thank you Celesti and team.
    Thank you KK20 for all your trouble much appreciated.

Regards
    Celesti

I had the same experience on this side. After two years my MH25 needed some TLC which they sorted out quickly at their Huntex stand. Thanks Nightcore SA.

Celesti also took some accesories to Huntex for me to have a look at and buy there.
    I've only ever had friendly, awesome service from Celesti, much appreciated!

User

Not quite after sales care, but I also just wanted to give a shout-out to Celesti and her team! I sent her a pm asking some advice and got a nicely detailed email with pics and lots of information about the models I was interested in, as well as some other suggestions. Then ordered on Monday and just received my torch! Service like that is extremely rare nowadays! Oh, and this thing is packaged so securely, I'm pretty sure I could drive over it with my car and not even dent one of the boxes!

I will be looking for excuses to do business with Nitecore again!

User

Quote Originally Posted by SamVimes View Post
    Not quite after sales care, but I also just wanted to give a shout-out to Celesti and her team! I sent her a pm asking some advice and got a nicely detailed email with pics and lots of information about the models I was interested in, as well as some other suggestions. Then ordered on Monday and just received my torch! Service like that is extremely rare nowadays! Oh, and this thing is packaged so securely, I'm pretty sure I could drive over it with my car and not even dent one of the boxes!

I will be looking for excuses to do business with Nitecore again!
    Thank you Deon much appreciated for the comment. Enjoy your SRT7:-)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast