Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Default Re: You've been Made (Images)

Quote Originally Posted by KK20 View Post
    so were the sandals , donkeys and shitrags on the head
    You are a poet and seems not knowing it.

User

https://www.businessinsider.co.za/cr...surges-2018-10

Popular for the wrong reasons though.

Now back to the real topic at hand.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

User

So if any of you were at my local yesterday with their phones out I would have been on this thread...

Went to buy bread and milk and a few other goodies. Walked through mall and shops merrily minding my own business but after I paid and was putting my wallet in my pocket I noticed my t-shirt was hooked behind my holster, exposing my CZ to the whole world. It was only then did I see a few wide eyes stairing from the que behind me waiting to pay.

I normally make sure everything is hidden well but didn't notice and walked around like Dirty Harry, what a tonsil...

User

Meh I wouldn't beat myself up about it - if you are generally careful its all good.

Quote Originally Posted by Grrrr.... View Post
    So if any of you were at my local yesterday with their phones out I would have been on this thread...

Went to buy bread and milk and a few other goodies. Walked through mall and shops merrily minding my own business but after I paid and was putting my wallet in my pocket I noticed my t-shirt was hooked behind my holster, exposing my CZ to the whole world. It was only then did I see a few wide eyes stairing from the que behind me waiting to pay.

I normally make sure everything is hidden well but didn't notice and walked around like Dirty Harry, what a tonsil...

User

Aggenee Grrrr.... man, nou gaan mense nog dink jy ry bike ook.

User

Hehe. The same thing happened to me at an old age home the other day. I couldn't understand why this one worker was staring at me, until I put my hand on my shirt to check:)

User

Happens to the best of us I guess... I was feeling really bad about it. I got made the other day by SAPS constable while I was waiting at the tyre shop to get my tyres changed.

I was wearing black golf shirt, black jeans, FA at 3o'clock, iwb, shirt was tucked and not one bit of the FA was sticking out... he noticed the holster clip and asked if I was carrying.

He said it was good because we need to protect ourselves.
    Last edited by Kev123; 25-01-2019 at 18:48. Reason: Grammar

User

The holster clip is usually the tell. That's how I make a lot of people. I try to hide the clip when dressing for Church.

User

Carrying aiwb vs strong side does help a lot with making sure your shirt does not ride up over the gun, a lot easier to spot. Clips is always a quick give away for the trained eye, C-clips takes concealment to the next level.

Banned

You did not intend to print or advertise. Don't loose sleep over it.

We were in a Wimpy a few years ago. A woman sat forward to attend to her son and her pistol printed beneath her clothing. Someone on the staff saw it and shortly thereafter the complete staff, one by one, found an excuse to do something close to her to have a look.

Page 38 of 54 FirstFirst ... 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast