Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Durban Area - Looting...

Quote Originally Posted by Springer View Post
    I find it unbelievable that the EFF can offer people land they don't own.
    it doesnt have t be true. the entire point is to stir up anger/violence. some people just want to see the world burn, the reason is irrelevant.

User

These things will never stop. This country needs either more jobs or birth control, or insert whatever fits here. There are just not enough jobs for everyone that is in fact willing to work. Other countries also have lots of people, but they have jobs for mostly everyone. I can only see things getting worse. What will happen if they start to target residential areas when there are no spaza shops left in their comunities? Will the police realy try their best to stop them?

I see in the news that they started stoning motor vehicles on the highway, cost one of the arseholes his life, got run over.

User

The violence has now spread to Inchanga outside of Hillcrest.
    I went through there earlier and there was a shop on fire. Apparently 3 foreign nationals were killed there last night.
    A reporter was in Ntuzuma last night and they were attacked by a mob. Has rocks thrown at them and when they drove past the second time with police, they were shot at.

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    it doesnt have t be true. the entire point is to stir up anger/violence. some people just want to see the world burn, the reason is irrelevant.
    That I understand. My point, badly made as it was, is that they are allowed to proceed with seemingly no resistance from anyone. I have my eye on a nice piece of land up the West Coast, nobody seems to be using it, I wonder if I start building myself a little cabin out there if anyone would mind?

That I understand. My point, badly made as it was, is that they are allowed to proceed with seemingly no resistance from anyone. I have my eye on a nice piece of land up the West Coast, nobody seems to be using it, I wonder if I start building myself a little cabin out there if anyone would mind?
    Find a nice spot on the coast, build a cabin, won't take long before they break it down, land grabbing only works for some.

Banned
    harties...If you are reading this, thank a teacher. Since its in English, thank a soldier.

you far too pale to try that. the cops will be on you like a rash before you have the kitchen mapped out...

User

govt doesnt care about your vote, you'll be arrested ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    govt doesnt care about your vote, you'll be arrested ;)
    Nah. I'll just block a road, burn some tyres and throw shyte on a few statues and I'm good to go. One of the boys.

User

From what i hear in my area its all Political, EFF bringing in members to increase vote count by offering them Land saying when they in power your piece of land will be your home and unfortunately the young believe all that nonsense and follow like sheep.

Right now they are trying to wear SAPS and POP thin by protesting burning tyres all over Clare Estate think a water truck is on fire now, so in other areas as well they sussing out the efficiency of the Cops to respond to widespread calls.

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast