Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: And my wife?

User

Default Re: And my wife?

🙅😅good one

My 2c.... You can not force your wife to do anything! It will not end well. Like the others said, if you force her and get her a gun it will stay in the safe or the BG will take it away from her.

I think it is best to sit down and talk nicely to her and explain how important she and your child is to her. You can't protect them 24/7....etc. Woman are emotional, make it emotional. There isn't much a woman can do against a BG we are not physically strong enough. But with a gun, that field is leveled :)

User

If she does not want to carry. Please don't force her. I'm sorry but I have to disagree with Mrs bmeagle, please do not try and get her to carry by playing on her emotions by making the whole EDC thing emotional. If she is anything like me, she will see right through you and it will backfire on you. Potentially jeopardising any chance of her ever deciding on her own to EDC.
    All I can say is that it is more difficult for women to carry all the time. I'm trying to carry as often as I can now after Manservant's incident and reading related posts on GS.
    Why not rather make it fun for her. Take her shooting some more, Show her the nice accessories one can get for your gun..... that worked for me!
    My advice is to only once tell her how important she and your child is to you and that you cannot think of a better person to protect your family when you are not around.
    How about letting her sign up on GS?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4