Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: TDI Training Schedule for 2nd Quarter 2015

Morning folks!

A quick update!! I unfortunately have to change the dates for the Tactical carbine and Tactical Shotgun Courses!

The new dates are as follows!;
    Tactical Carbine Saturday,1st August
    Tactical Shotgun Sunday, 2nd August

Apologies if this causes any inconvenience to anyone!

Cheers
    A
    He is best who is trained in the severest school! Fear no man.

This past week-end we ran Shooter's Clinic on Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday was for male participants; we also had a first time lady shooter, and it was a great day! Really good group, which always makes my life easier!

Sunday was the trial run for a "Ladies Only" Shooters Clinic. We had 8 ladies on the detail, for 2 of which it was the first time they had ever handled firearms! We of course also had 3 husbands on the line!

It always amazes me to see how well the new female shooters grasp the concepts and apply them in practise! I have always said it and I do so again; Ladies are much better listeners than the guys! The ladies listen to what you say and then implement it!

We will most definitely be hosting more "Ladies Only" courses in the future! I think Close Quarter Combat (Level 1) is the next one that we will present for the ladies!

Thanks to all of you that attended! I hope to see you all back on course again!!

User

My wife was the one lady that attended the course on Saturday and she is very impressed by what she learnt Ross!

I forced her to do Shooters Clinic and she actually said after that she would do it again to get more experience. She made me pull out the steel target to get more trigger time after the course was done.
    We had a good conversation on our way home from Magnum to Jozi ...... for once i actually listened when she spoke

To all the ladies go and do Shooters Clinic its a great introduction to firearms and Ross is a great instructor.

Thanks boet! Very glad that N left feeling so positive!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Ross View Post
    This past week-end we ran Shooter's Clinic on Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday was for male participants; we also had a first time lady shooter, and it was a great day! Really good group, which always makes my life easier!

Sunday was the trial run for a "Ladies Only" Shooters Clinic. We had 8 ladies on the detail, for 2 of which it was the first time they had ever handled firearms! We of course also had 3 husbands on the line!

It always amazes me to see how well the new female shooters grasp the concepts and apply them in practise! I have always said it and I do so again; Ladies are much better listeners than the guys! The ladies listen to what you say and then implement it!

We will most definitely be hosting more "Ladies Only" courses in the future! I think Close Quarter Combat (Level 1) is the next one that we will present for the ladies!

Thanks to all of you that attended! I hope to see you all back on course again!!
    It was definitely a lot of fun on Saturday. Second time I've done it now and I not only sharpened the skills I learnt last time, but I added some new ones too.

Quote Originally Posted by Straith View Post
    My wife was the one lady that attended the course on Saturday and she is very impressed by what she learnt Ross!

I forced her to do Shooters Clinic and she actually said after that she would do it again to get more experience. She made me pull out the steel target to get more trigger time after the course was done.
    We had a good conversation on our way home from Magnum to Jozi ...... for once i actually listened when she spoke

To all the ladies go and do Shooters Clinic its a great introduction to firearms and Ross is a great instructor.
    Straith, your wife really gave you a go there! To be honest she did better than me too in a few of the drills

The steel target was a lot of fun afterwards. It really shows whether you've learnt anything during the course (assuming a not too experienced shooter).

Thanks for being so patient, Ross. You really make learning a fun thing

Thank you for an awesome course Adrian! Sunday was really a lot of fun and I learned a lot! The two ladies who shot for the first time on Sunday will be getting their own firearms. :cool:

Very glad you enjoyed it Y! Very glad to hear that they have been convinced to get firearms!

Morning folks!

There are still slots open for;
    Close Quarter Combat (level 1) on 20th & 21st June Ladies that only want to do day 2; Open Hands, Blades & alternate weapons are welcome!

Reflexive Shooting on 4th & 5th July

Close Quarter Combat (level 2) on 17th - 19th July

Please drop me an e-mail if you want to book. adrian@tacticaldefense.co.za

Cheers
    A

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2