Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Two License applications in one?

So I handed in my first applications today. Handed in my CZ P09 and my Rugger .22 rifle. My motivations forms and additiobnal papers were all kept seperate so I handed in two applications.

When I got to the lady at her desk she ripped out all my stapples and gave me back all the duplicate copies and made the 2 applications into one...

My question is, my motivation on those two will be way different from each other, they are both section 15 but one is hunting AND sport (ruger rifle) the other one is just sport (P09). I have a letter from a farmer for the .22 and an endorsement for the CZ P09.

I made sure she took both the motivation documents but still the annexures wont line up. Annexure 10 on the ruger wont be the same as Annexure 10 on the CZ

Wont they get confused and mess it all up and deny me the license??

Has anyone ever seen this happen?

Default Re: Two License applications in one?

Good luck with that. The confusion is strong with CFR.

User

Best of luck meneer. I applied for a 22 and shottie at the same time. Two separate apps, two separate sets of supporting docs, two separate sets of fingerprints. At the end they seem to have been considered separately cos I'm still waiting for the shottie.

Hopefully the first time you follow up with CFR you'll see how they dealt with it.

User

I also applied for 2 on 1 day. My applications were also put together, both were approved the same day. Hope yours comes through the same!

Quote Originally Posted by speensalf View Post
    Best of luck meneer. I applied for a 22 and shottie at the same time. Two separate apps, two separate sets of supporting docs, two separate sets of fingerprints. At the end they seem to have been considered separately cos I'm still waiting for the shottie.

Hopefully the first time you follow up with CFR you'll see how they dealt with it.
    How long are you waiting for the shottie and how long did you wait for the .22??

Uuugggghhhh I just want to start shooting man, this is my first app so I dont even have something to keep me busy in the mean while...

Thanks for the replies guys.

User

Sorry not the same day as application...

User

Default Two License applications in one?

Quote Originally Posted by Bok007 View Post
    How long are you waiting for the shottie and how long did you wait for the .22??

Uuugggghhhh I just want to start shooting man, this is my first app so I dont even have something to keep me busy in the mean while...

Thanks for the replies guys.
    The 22 took exactly 3 months for approval and 1 month for printing. The shottie applied at the same time and is still going cos the mamparras wanted a gunsmith report so it was returned. At least its in for consideration since 5 May. Crossing everything I can. Both S16.

Ai... this makes me rather sad hahaha

User

Yep... Look at it as a character building exercise in terms of patience. C'est le CFR!

Ai. Hopefully someone can commment and say the same happened to them and it went twice as fast!!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast