Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Cool Glock 43 has landed!!!

We are VERY happy to say that we were visited by the Glock elves today, who delivered onto us a batch of brand new G43's. Retailing at just R7950 Happy Time!!

For those interested in the differences between the G43 and G42, here they are: They Both have 6 round mags, but the 43 is chambered for 9mm parabellum, while the 42 is of course for 38ACP. The G43 is longer and wider than the 42, and thus also slightly heavier. Above is a shot of the 42,43 and 26 all lined up.

This is one of our coolest pics: From left to right, it is the G17, G19, G26, G43, and G42. It may not be apparent from this angle, but we lined their butts up at the back precisely, to illustrate the differences in length.

So there it is! G43's are available for fondling and for owning at Shooting Stuff.
    Pop in.
    We don't have cooties.
    shooting stuff . . . it's what we do

User

Default Re: Glock 43 has landed!!!

I bet the next gen 26 will have the narrower 43 slide. Nice pics!

User

Perhaps. There are some features of the 42 and 43 that we think are previews of the gen 5 family. They improved the spring system on the slide release (slide stop lever) and the takedown lever (the slide lock), and also changed the design of the spring system on the rear trigger mechanism. Whether they will change the dimensions of the 26 slide is debatable, as the 26 slide is one of the more advanced slide shapes already. I would more comfortable bet that some of the 26 slide contours will find their way into the other families.

I noticed the firing pin block also looking different.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

When you getting some extended mags for them? GF wants to get a G43, but I'm just sceptical about it only having 6+1...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting-Stuff View Post
    The Glock "Full house" - Dad, Mom and three capable kiddies. The Bible says "Thou shalt not covet..." (Exo 20:17) and these are really not good for my pious intentions

[QUOTE="Shooting Stuff lined their butts up at the back precisely, to illustrate the differences in length. So there it is! Available for fondling; Pop in. We don't have cooties. [/QUOTE]
    I'll be careful in your store from now on. 😉😄😉😀

User

Quote Originally Posted by Dracolusus View Post
    When you getting some extended mags for them? GF wants to get a G43, but I'm just sceptical about it only having 6+1...
    Been watching couples buy guns for a while now. I have learned 4 things.

1) If you make her take the bigger one, she aint gonna carry it
    2) If you make it heavier with more ammo, she aint gonna carry it
    3) If you think you can buy your girl just one "crossover" gun that is good for carry AND for the range, she aint gonna carry it.
    4) If you make her buy the gun YOU want her to have, instead of the one she thinks she can comfortably conceal, she aint gonna carry it.

6+1 is a hellova lot better than a rape whistle ;)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Piet vWdVries View Post
    Been watching couples buy guns for a while now. I have learned 4 things.

1) If you make her take the bigger one, she aint gonna carry it
    2) If you make it heavier with more ammo, she aint gonna carry it
    3) If you think you can buy your girl just one "crossover" gun that is good for carry AND for the range, she aint gonna carry it.
    4) If you make her buy the gun YOU want her to have, instead of the one she thinks she can comfortably conceal, she aint gonna carry it.

6+1 is a hellova lot better than a rape whistle ;)
    1) I recommend the 42, she wants the 43, she will carry it.
    2) Pretty sure 1 extra isn't going to make that much pf a difference.
    3) See above
    4) She believes she can carry the 42 and she has seen the picture comparison to the 43 and thinks she'll be fine. Will ofc go shoot it at the range before deciding. She is comfortable with a P229, G19 amd a full sized PX4 Storm. Just want the extra bullet cause well...its an extra bullet without too much change to the size. She might or might not want the pinky grip. Either way it is her choice.

If only one of the normal glock mags would fit into the 43 as backup mags :-) I so want a 43 that magically transforms into a 17 when having to draw!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast