Default Webley and Scott Xocet 22lr

Good day.

Im seeing these advertised recently for as low as R5900.

How do these perform, build quality, accuracy etc - looking for personal experience please.

From what I've gathered, its got a CZ 455 footprint, but other than that, not much info.

Thanks

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

User

Default Re: Webley and Scott Xocet 22lr

They do seem well priced.

The one I inspected had the trigger housing made from some polymer/plastic. I do not like that. A 22 should last at least 1 life time or 2, and I do not trust the plastic trigger housing to play along with that plan.

The rifles are made by Armscor in the Philipines, and maketed under the names "Armscor", "Webley & Scott" and "Squires Bingham", probably depending on their target market. In the USA some of their products are branded "Rock River Armory". This may help you to do some research on the rifles.

Default Re: Webley and Scott Xocet 22lr

Quote Originally Posted by A-R View Post
    They do seem well priced.

The one I inspected had the trigger housing made from some polymer/plastic. I do not like that. A 22 should last at least 1 life time or 2, and I do not trust the plastic trigger housing to play along with that plan.

The rifles are made by Armscor in the Philipines, and maketed under the names "Armscor", "Webley & Scott" and "Squires Bingham", probably depending on their target market. In the USA some of their products are branded "Rock River Armory". This may help you to do some research on the rifles.
    Thanks. Will follow up with those leads

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk