Default Unbelievably excellent service

Hi Gents, I would just like to give another shout out to Hailstorm and in particular Jacques and Deon. Also to Inforce for their unparalleled service.

I had a problem on my Inforce APL the matter was taken to Jacques who sent it through to Inforce. A day later an email was received from the business development manager in the USA who apologised and arranged for a new unit to be sent out. Much to my surprise it was not sent on the next shipment as arranged but was couriered so that I was not without a unit. This is spectacular service from any company.

I went in to collect my new unit and had forgotten my old unit at home, no problem, Jacques and Deon said bring it in whenever you can please. This trust is very rare in todays society.

I then managed to get some excellent advice from Deon on sorting my shotgun out for home defence, with regards to light mounts and a sling setup. Such advice is invaluable.

So Thank you to Hailstorm, Deon and Jacques as well as Inforce.

I must add that companies like Hailstorm bring us such great service and sometimes we bitch and moan about price etc but how can we complain when service of such level is given as well as the advice that is dispensed.

Please continue to support companies like Hailstorm who bring us companies like Inforce but also support us as a shooting community so we may indulge our passion unabated.

User

Default Re: Unbelievably excellent service

Can't agree with you more. Have only had excellent service from the guys and girl at Hailstorm. Real advice from people that want to help instead of just making sales targets.