Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Default Re: Metro Cops fines - arrests - rights.

While I agree that the law in this regard is simple, it is, in my experience, not understood by the majority of those manning the roadblocks and their superiors.
    At least that is what I choose to believe.
    The alternative is that they know the law but choose to break it nonetheless by arresting people unlawfully, assaulting them when they argue, and detaining unlawfully.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Corné
    BigT, do you prever Vaceline..... confused0068
    nah he has got this weird thing for deep heat
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Quote Originally Posted by SSP
    While I agree that the law in this regard is simple, it is, in my experience, not understood by the majority of those manning the roadblocks and their superiors.
    At least that is what I choose to believe.
    The alternative is that they know the law but choose to break it nonetheless by arresting people unlawfully, assaulting them when they argue, and detaining unlawfully.
    that is diametrically opposite to my experience
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Quote Originally Posted by Khumba
    The problem is about the fines one does not know about and get arrested for by an over zealous cop that is acting without authority to do so culminating in a wrongful arrest - be aware it can happen!
    seeing a chance to upsell an earnings potential by suit for such a malicious arrest in a sterling based economy, a recent attempt at the inspiration of such an unlawfull detention was attempted I tranversed both terminal 2 and 4 equipped with my pink bag, glock buyers guide and a copy of SWAT magazine and not one police officer looked at my, not one. I got the usual third degree at immigration but aside from that not a thing, next time I will wear my NRA t shirt. :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    again bro's be chillo's,
    You are too old to use phrases like that...

Behind you, breaking out the KY... Or JHB

Too much curry?

Too many Nando's ads??

??? ???
    Prone to random kindness, lecherous behaviour, imitating D-cups at speed and an outstanding sense of humour. If you don't agree, well fuck you.

Khumba,

I reckon you never thought that this thread would go the route it did... hpy180

Quote Originally Posted by Corné
    Khumba,

I reckon you never thought that this thread would go the route it did... hpy180
    You guys did invite Big T and myself to the Party ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bla
    Quote Originally Posted by abhm
    again bro's be chillo's,
    You are too old to use phrases like that...
    pipe down terrier, I wrote that way to high on the blackboard for you to read! :laugh:

Quote Originally Posted by BoerBok
    Too much curry?

Too many Nando's ads??

??? ???
    easy tiger some of us dont like it rough, we drive toyotas not Isuzu's hpy71

tis time we start a KY thread methinks alongsiode snappy comment friday and pies and waitresses to which gentlemen each of you have been paying far too little attention by the way hpy194

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast