Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: DM4

Default DM4

The factory has been busy with improvements and customizations and just generally making these as versatile as possible.
    Thought I would update with a few pics.
    Firstly, note the new rail system (keymod) that is light, solid, and best of all, won't add too much to the standard model pricing. One of the slimmest rails I have come across, and is a fantastic addition to the DM4. Quad rails will still be the choice of the security company ones, but these will be an option shortly. Samples are available to show, and are available in the usual sizes (7", 10", 12" and 15")
    Yes, they will be available for sale on their own, for around R1400 with barrel nut etc.

Also, just received samples of a very nice and cheap extended charging handle that is also ambi, and makes it easy for lefties to operate the rifle. Busy testing them, but all signs are that they will be a great addition, also for very little additional charge.
    Not shown in the pics, but available for little money, is an ambi safety and an aluminium enhanced trigger guard.

There is also a new locally made comp/muzzle break that sells for around R450, and works well..looks great. Available on the DM4 or separately.

Pics of a built rifle, using the new Mission First tactical (MFT) grip, stock and mags, in one of the various colours. Also with the added "Cobra Braid" that gives you 2m of paracord, and has become a standard customization of the MFT Battlelink Minimalist stock. Lightweight!!

All in all, going strong, and more and more shops are stocking them. Will keep everyone updated as the rifles progress. 308 is still a few weeks away.

DSG

Last edited by DaveSheerGuns; 03-08-2015 at 15:45.

Default Re: DM4

Hi interested in more info on the the Comp/Break. Kindly Assist!

User

Would the lever for the charging handle be for sale separately? Been looking for that style extended lever for ages, but already have an upgraded charging handle.

User

That rail at that price = me buying one. Nicely done DS

User

So that rifle in your post as it is there minus the optic will set me back how much?

And I was also wondering how much it weighs unloaded?

User

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSheerGuns View Post
    The factory has been busy with improvements and customizations and just generally making these as versatile as possible.
    Thought I would update with a few pics.
    Firstly, note the new rail system (keymod) that is light, solid, and best of all, won't add too much to the standard model pricing. One of the slimmest rails I have come across, and is a fantastic addition to the DM4. Quad rails will still be the choice of the security company ones, but these will be an option shortly. Samples are available to show, and are available in the usual sizes (7", 10", 12" and 15")
    Yes, they will be available for sale on their own, for around R1400 with barrel nut etc.

Also, just received samples of a very nice and cheap extended charging handle that is also ambi, and makes it easy for lefties to operate the rifle. Busy testing them, but all signs are that they will be a great addition, also for very little additional charge.
    Not shown in the pics, but available for little money, is an ambi safety and an aluminium enhanced trigger guard.

There is also a new locally made comp/muzzle break that sells for around R450, and works well..looks great. Available on the DM4 or separately.

Pics of a built rifle, using the new Mission First tactical (MFT) grip, stock and mags, in one of the various colours. Also with the added "Cobra Braid" that gives you 2m of paracord, and has become a standard customization of the MFT Battlelink Minimalist stock. Lightweight!!

All in all, going strong, and more and more shops are stocking them. Will keep everyone updated as the rifles progress. 308 is still a few weeks away.

DSG

Looks nicely put together!

User

I like it. The keymod, comp & charging handel definitely has my attention.

User

Is this the Samson evolution keymod rail?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Theron2033 View Post
    So that rifle in your post as it is there minus the optic will set me back how much?

And I was also wondering how much it weighs unloaded?
    ?

Please call the shop to discuss pricing. Because the rifles are modular, they will need to go through the options on it to come to a price. Options such as barrel length, rail length etc. They will be glad to discuss pricing with you and maybe even organize a discount. No idea on weight. Have to check with the factory on that, as these have only just been built.
    PO, this is not the Samson, or it would be 3 times the price. It is an imported rail that was selected from many options, and will suit the rifles perfectly.

DSG

Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast