User

Default Great job Brooklyn SAPS and Flying Squad

This morning about 9h30 my neighbour's gardner was beaten by 3 BGs who then forced their way into the house. They had 2 firearms. The bastards tied up neighbour's gardner, wife and secretary and ransacked the house. They parked a previously stolen car in the garage and began filling it with stolen goods. The domestic worker stayed hidden and called neighbour's daughter who called Brooklyn SAPS. SAPS were there within about 3 minutes of the call - really amazing response time. When they heard SAPS the BGs broke out of neighbours house and climbed 6 foot wall and over full-height tennis court fence into my garden. My 2 teenage boys were home as wife had gone to shops. The other neighbour's gardener had seen the one BG climbing over the tennis court fences and called my domestic, who was off. My domestic called my son and told him to lock all doors. My kids locked themselves away behind security doors and let dogs out. SAPS were in the garden about 2 minutes after the BGs got in and saw my boys through a window. They calmed my boys down and said stay inside. In the meantime BGs were hiding in a cupboard in the domestic's room and trying to get into the house through the back door every now and then. SAPS were extremely professional and caught all 3 BGs, two of the bastards in my garden. They recovered most of the valuables and both firearms that were tossed.

Got some of it on camera and will put up when sorted out.

Brilliant job by SAPS, really professional and my kids were not scared or traumatised at all.

User

Default Re: Great job Brooklyn SAPS and Flying Squad

Really good.

User

Well done to SAPS
    Would like to see the cctv footage

User

User

Full marks for the cops!

User

Excellent news! Well done to the SAPS! I too would love to see that CCTV footage. Glad to know that nobody was hurt or traumatized.

User

Good work by the staff as well, communicating.

Credit where credit due. Well done SAPS! Free coffee if they are ever in the area.

DSG

User

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Al View Post
    This morning about 9h30 my neighbour's gardner was beaten by 3 BGs who then forced their way into the house. They had 2 firearms. The bastards tied up neighbour's gardner, wife and secretary and ransacked the house. They parked a previously stolen car in the garage and began filling it with stolen goods. The domestic worker stayed hidden and called neighbour's daughter who called Brooklyn SAPS. SAPS were there within about 3 minutes of the call - really amazing response time. When they heard SAPS the BGs broke out of neighbours house and climbed 6 foot wall and over full-height tennis court fence into my garden. My 2 teenage boys were home as wife had gone to shops. The other neighbour's gardener had seen the one BG climbing over the tennis court fences and called my domestic, who was off. My domestic called my son and told him to lock all doors. My kids locked themselves away behind security doors and let dogs out. SAPS were in the garden about 2 minutes after the BGs got in and saw my boys through a window. They calmed my boys down and said stay inside. In the meantime BGs were hiding in a cupboard in the domestic's room and trying to get into the house through the back door every now and then. SAPS were extremely professional and caught all 3 BGs, two of the bastards in my garden. They recovered most of the valuables and both firearms that were tossed.

Got some of it on camera and will put up when sorted out.

Brilliant job by SAPS, really professional and my kids were not scared or traumatised at all.
    Well done SAPS.

Which neighbourhood?

Maybe get this App http://www.bullhornsapp.com