Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Small pistol primers

Great no more trips to JHB for goodies

User

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSheerGuns View Post
    Next shipment of these will be in a few weeks, large shipment and all feedback has been good on them so far.
    Reading some of the info on the interwebs these seem to be fairly hard with some light strikes in striker fired pistols.

Have you had feedback from users?

Need to stock up properly and want to be happy my Glock will be fine with them.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Grobbie View Post
    Reading some of the info on the interwebs these seem to be fairly hard with some light strikes in striker fired pistols.

Have you had feedback from users?

Need to stock up properly and want to be happy my Glock will be fine with them.
    About 2000 through my glock 19, no light strikes.

User

Also haven’t had any issues on my G19 gen4. Currently use CCI or Fiocchi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

New shipment is in, and will be getting them out to the dealers countrywide.
    If your dealer doesn't have, ask them to order!
    Small pistol only for now. Reviews are great, you have used these primers already if you shoot Prvi and many other major brands of ammo.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Hook View Post
    They seem to be slightly over sized, but so far so good with a Shadow 2 and factory springs
    A little Bump on this thread. I bought only one tray last year or so. No issues with Pre B 75 but the supply dried up at the Local GS. Anyway, fast forward to present day. I bought a brick (The R585/1000) special from Camdix. I started loading some today and I really struggled with Hand priming with certain brass-types. These are 'Dirty' Brass and I assume by looking at the fouled primer pockets that I'll get smoother seating once the remaining brass is wet tumbled.

User

Quote Originally Posted by killzone View Post
    A little Bump on this thread. I bought only one tray last year or so. No issues with Pre B 75 but the supply dried up at the Local GS. Anyway, fast forward to present day. I bought a brick (The R585/1000) special from Camdix. I started loading some today and I really struggled with Hand priming with certain brass-types. These are 'Dirty' Brass and I assume by looking at the fouled primer pockets that I'll get smoother seating once the remaining brass is wet tumbled.
    Not really. brass with titght primer pockets (S&B and PMP) tend to munch these a bit on a dillon 650. I need to carefully feel how they are seating or I squish them. I wet tumble my brass.

Thanks for the reply CH. I have no issues with other primers (CCI, Remington etc) regardless of the Brass used.

User

Quote Originally Posted by killzone View Post
    Thanks for the reply CH. I have no issues with other primers (CCI, Remington etc) regardless of the Brass used.
    Ginex work, and more importantly we can get them.

User

As the thread name suggests, I have been struggling to get some of the SP primers which I usually use for my reloading and sport shooting purposes (which, until now have mainly been S&B and Fiocci SP primers) and, as such, have just bought some Ginex SP primers.

Please would GS members who have been using these Ginex SP primers for some time let me know what your experiences have been with these primers (both positive and negative). Kindly also let us know if you have (a) had any issues with seating difficulties (when reloading and, if so, on which press); (b) had any issues with them when shooting a particular pistol (and, if so, with which make, model and generation of pistol); and (c) perhaps with light strikes.

TIA

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast