Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Shooting Stuff Rock!!!

I've been planning a purchase of a 650 for a while now.

A few weeks ago I mailed the 3 dealers that import Dillon gear, trying to get an idea of pricing etc.

Of the 3 only ONE responded to my email, I'm still waiting 3 weeks later for the other two to respond. Ben at Shooting stuff was always available and responded without fail to every one of my questions.

Yesterday my wife and I went through to Shooting Stuff and dropped a wad. We bought a 650, some extra gear and a new D/T Shadow for my wife. I'll be buying another 2 Shadows in the next 6 months, and they will be bought at Shooting Stuff.

Note also that Shooting Stuff is more than double the driving distance than the other two suppliers.

Guys, thanks for the great service! This is why people support Shooting Stuff.
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

User

Default Re: Shooting Stuff Rock!!!

Agreed. When you get there it feels like they invited you for dinner or something, they're really THAT warm and friendly.

User

Always nice to read about places/people offering great service. I know where I'll be looking when the time comes for my Dillon press.

I had a similar good experience with them and some reloading advice ..... great guys.

User

Thanks for sharing your experience with them @45Trundle.

User

also loyal fan of shooting stuff

User

NO they suck. They have taken lots of my money and I keep on giving them more!

Thank you very much for the great comments. We really appreciate it! 45Trundle, it was great to help you, and also Piet has already began experiments to achieve "MagLite Blue" :)

Willehond, your money is safe with us and healthy, and they send their regards. They wanted us to assure you that they are very happy in their new home, but they do, from time to time, feel a little outnumbered by the larger amounts, so please keep sending reinforcements.
    shooting stuff . . . it's what we do

Quote Originally Posted by Shooting-Stuff View Post
    Thank you very much for the great comments. We really appreciate it! 45Trundle, it was great to help you, and also Piet has already began experiments to achieve "MagLite Blue" :)

Willehond, your money is safe with us and healthy, and they send their regards. They wanted us to assure you that they are very happy in their new home, but they do, from time to time, feel a little outnumbered by the larger amounts, so please keep sending reinforcements.
    LoL.

User

I think, just as importantly, I spend very little there and frequent sporadically at best, and I receive the same service as described above

Great people !

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast