Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: ‪#‎Mabulemustfall

It is not nice being threatened by someone especially by someone in his position. His power seems to have gone to his head. I hope you in all your efforts continue with your actions to bring this man back down to ground and show that you will not be pushed around.
    I believe that you have opened up some door by Mabule speaking to you in this way and can only think that the pressure has got to him for him to try threaten you like that. His actions are to be frowned on and hope his superiors deal with him accordingly and show that it is unacceptable to behave like that.

Someone that makes threats should not be allowed to be in possession of any firearm what so ever.

You have gained huge ground in this battle you and others are fighting on behalf of the firearms community and we are all very greatful.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Greggpb View Post
    Disclaimer : Totally uninformed comment.

I would escalate up the chain of command for the the complaint, with regards to the 102 if you truly believe the person is not competent to own a firearm then file it but do not do it as a point of leverage or our of spite and it will damage the legitimacy of the proceeding going forward,
    +1

User

Absolutely pursue this issue to the maximum extent of the law!

As we are subject to the laws of this country, so should this "officer" be, in fact he should be held to a higher standard due to his rank and position in the SAPS.

You have my wholehearted support in this endeavour!!!

User

Please do! They must all be accountable for their actions as we are!

User

I fully agree with pursuing this and will spread this where I can. It's completely unacceptable for him to behave in such a manner and I do not believe he should be in possession of a firearm at present.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Plinker View Post
    Absolutely pursue this issue to the maximum extent of the law!

As we are subject to the laws of this country, so should this "officer" be, in fact he should be held to a higher standard due to his rank and position in the SAPS.

You have my wholehearted support in this endeavour!!!
    +1

User

The silent support from his superiors is concerning. It's been more than a week so they have had lots of time to do something if they felt like it.

With that level of support a Section 102 may just be a minor inconvenience for him.

User

Quote Originally Posted by 123 View Post
    The silent support from his superiors is concerning. It's been more than a week so they have had lots of time to do something if they felt like it.

With that level of support a Section 102 may just be a minor inconvenience for him.
    It would have helped if the complaint was sent to the right email address, and so allowing Sithole a chance to respond. Let us not jump to conclusions.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Manservant View Post
    It would have helped if the complaint was sent to the right email address, and so allowing Sithole a chance to respond. Let us not jump to conclusions.
    Ah! Good info thanks.

User

@Mr Hood

Firstly, I thank you for all you do for the gun owners in SA.

If I was in your shoes, I would not do the Section 102, I think it will become a personal vendetta thing then and this will not help you assisting the gun owners fight against stupidity.

Show him you are the bigger person, and "cock him a deafy"

Rather take all these ridiculous refusals of licenses and fuck them up in court, show them that way they cant do just as they want and his superiors will surely then want answers from him then if he is exposed that way

I am not saying it is an emotional response and saying this with all due respect, but keep it professional and keep emotions out of it. Things always fuck up when we react emotionally

We need you to fight the good fight longer

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast