Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ Shadow

Default Re: CZ Shadow

@wade: Shot an Xcal, as nice a gun it is it falls into the Stock 3 issue. Its around 20k and then I still need to get gear.

I like the shadow (which I shot, and with no real effort got a good group on IPSC mini at about 18m), also doesnt hurt that the price is perfect for my budget.

Might end up with a Dual tone one. Wonder if can get some good grips to match with that colour scheme.

User

I think currently there is nothing to touch the standard Shadow at the price.

Quote Originally Posted by phant1m View Post
    @wade: Shot an Xcal, as nice a gun it is it falls into the Stock 3 issue. Its around 20k and then I still need to get gear.

I like the shadow (which I shot, and with no real effort got a good group on IPSC mini at about 18m), also doesnt hurt that the price is perfect for my budget.

Might end up with a Dual tone one. Wonder if can get some good grips to match with that colour scheme.
    I understand cash is tight at the moment, but it will eventually get even tighter with the current state of our economy. So I am a firm believer in buy once, cry once due to next year economic factors which will most likely occur. So IMHO buy now, get it out the way as prices will not hold.

Quote Originally Posted by Khumba View Post
    Agreed and with the current upward sloping USD curve and a possible VAT increase next year, prices in general might be affected and cash will remain constrained. The price differential between the standard shadow and other competition based FA remains quite a few Rands.

Sucks to be earning cash in Rands.

User

+1

@wade:
    There's a guy in the for sale section looking to sell some silver grips...

User

Agreed....now if I can only get CFR to issue my licence!!!

@Ror123: The question is at my skill level will the stock 3 make more of a difference then a shadow? I dont think so. I got a long way to go. Not even at a 1 sec draw. I think will be better served with a shadow atm as it fits budget but also shot one and was fairly impressed. Will see if can test a stock 3 but dont think will go that route.

@Ror123: The question is at my skill level will the stock 3 make more of a difference then a shadow? I dont think so. I got a long way to go. Not even at a 1 sec draw. I think will be better served with a shadow atm as it fits budget but also shot one and was fairly impressed. Will see if can test a stock 3 but dont think will go that route.
    There are "small" differences between the two platforms, the tangfo's feel better for me than my CZ, but I have to use what is at my disposal.

Also, it all depends how far you wanna go and how long you want to shoot right, that will justify the expense. There's nothing wrong with either platform but I can put money on this that if both were equally priced more people would lean to the Tangfo's...
    Last edited by ror123; 11-11-2015 at 12:44. Reason: grammar

When your mind has been blown away after shooting the Shadow for a while. Then you get the Pre B disconector, Comp Hammer and 13lb hammer spring.
    And then your mind will be even more blown away. With those three items. I dont think anything can ever touch the Shadow.

With Jizni carrying literally every part for the CZ's and every possible custom part. I dont think you should even consider the Tanfoglio.

Hopefully should have my shadow soon and then time to license it.

Sorry for double post but wanted to throw one more thing in.

How does the Canik Pirhana fare? (supposed to be a copy of the shadow).

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast