Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Two house robbers shot dead and third seriously wounded, by helpful neighbour

Two suspected house robbers shot dead
    Two suspected house robbers were shot and killed and a third was critically wounded
    Two of the gunmen were found inside the house a third died from gunshot wounds in the back garden.

User

Default Re: Two house robbers shot dead and third seriously wounded, by helpful neighbour

It might be that one of the gunmen found in the house was not quite dead.

User

I get so damn riled up when I see the words 'suspected robber'!

Good on the neighbour for actually giving a damn about his fellow man and taking on the BG's.

User

Evening All Ethekwini / Durban Metro Police Officers and Colleagues and SAPS Colleagues and Private Security Companies, well done once again tonight, you are proving that Police are both active and reactive to Crime, point of my posts besides congratulations to Members is to dispell the myth that policing agencies are doing nothing in the fight against crime, we are proudly
    ETHEKWINI / DURBAN METRO POLICE AND SOUTH AFRICAN POLICE AND SECURITY SERVICES
    3 x Houserobbery suspects shot in Dbn North. 2 deceased and 1 critical.
    And to Members of the Public that are sensitive to my posts, block me then, I am proudly ETHEKWINI METRO POLICE HEAD OF OPERATIONS
    FB quote...

So the cops are claiming this as they win?

User

Ditchdoc :- don't mean to pry but I guess I'm going to. Is your buddy a SAPS member?

User

Good Outcome. More like this is what the country needs.

User

This is good news for us. Durban North area has been hit by guys operating the same type of MO for a while now. Who knows if these are the same guys, but it's certainly a good result for our community. While this happened in Glen Anil and I live in Durban North, this address is only 4.5km from my house. Local security and SAPS have been trying to nail these types of guys for ages. They've always hit quick and in fast cars. In fact, pursuits with bullets flying have not been uncommon in the past.

Excellent!
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Fucking well done!

User

Great result. Good riddance to two POS. Hopefully the last will expire too.
    Pity about the cleaning bill that's coming.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast