Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Innocents Betrayed - Gun Control History

I will contribute as well.

User

And?????

Sounds bloody good. What's happening there WZ?

User

Quote Originally Posted by JS4 View Post
    And?????

Sounds bloody good. What's happening there WZ?
    Gentlemen, at your prompting and reminder I have this very afternoon sent them a lengthy email explaining the challenges we face and requesting their assistance to enable us to distribute the material more effectively. I will advise what transpires. We will need to compile a distribution list of specific individuals (not categories) of the uninformed to whom we wish to send copies (assuming a positive response from the copyright holders). We should target those people who are best able to influence public opinion. I think for my part of the media - editors and the like. I would appreciate it if someone else could champion and drive that aspect (compiling a target in priority order) as I otherwise have my hands full.

---------- Post added at 15:38 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

I would also appreciate it if someone would take up the burden of researching the history of the disarmament of black persons in South Africa and their subsequent oppression. This is a key component of the overall picture.

User

I am in - find out if the video are for sale and at what cost!

Everyone,

They are going to send us five master copies of the DVD without any charge at all. We have been given permission to make copies of the DVD (as many as we wish) on condition that (a) we give the copies away for free (b) the title of the film and their website address appears on every DVD and (c) we may charge shipping and handling if demand become significant.

The only thing that they have asked in return is that we make them aware of any Jewish organisations in South Africa that might also need their materials, in which regard I would ask you to let me know if you know of any such.

We will need the assistance of as many people as are willing to help as I do not even know how to copy a DVD or even where to get one copied, much less what the associated cost will be. I would hope that if a number of us get together with different people contributing different things, we may be able to push a good number of copies out there.

I also would encourage members who have commercial businesses to consider supporting us by including a copy of the DVD as a free gift with purchases of product.

If you are willing to assist, please send me a private message with your off-line e-mail address. There is simply no way that I can do this thing on my own.

WZ

Nice WZ, PM inbound

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

They have also agreed to and in fact invited us to contact everyone we can to view the YouTube version of the video which have reinstated at

They have agreed to leave the vid there for a few weeks more. In the meantime the master DVDs they are sending to us should arrive and we will be able to distribute freely and free of charge.

Rarely, that I am aware of, has a request for assistance been met so swiftly and so comprehensively with more, much more, that what was asked for.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    They have also agreed to and in fact invited us to contact everyone we can to view the YouTube version of the video which have reinstated at

They have agreed to leave the vid there for a few weeks more. In the meantime the master DVDs they are sending to us should arrive and we will be able to distribute freely and free of charge.

Rarely, that I am aware of, has a request for assistance been met so swiftly and so comprehensively with more, much more, that what was asked for.
    They have also given permission for the video to be downloaded from YouTube (if anyone knows how) and to be distributed immediately. If you wish to assist in this regard, please interact with me off-line to ensure that we stay within the parameters of their wishes and that we communicate our actions to them appropriately.

User

Hailstorm will include a DVD free of charge in each order we ship out.

What will the DVD and the "burning" cost per DVD?

We wil also distribute it at the Huntex Show next year.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast