Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: Recommend me some good value for money earmuffs (passive or electronic)

There's quite a difference between active and passive. I found this out when I finally got myself a set of electronic earpro. If you can, get an electronic pair.

User

Default Re: Recommend me some good value for money earmuffs (passive or electronic)

I have a pair of passive realy old Peltors from atleast 15yrs back that i still use, i double up indoor shooting with the foam plugs aswell and use just foam outside when i shoot on my own, but range time ill use the normal earmuffs.

i recently joined a SADPA club so will be more active shooting and around more shots being fired than whet i normaly do when wingshooting or solo range time.

User

Thanks, I will get some Impact Sports, the MSA's and high end Peltors are just out of my price range and I saw a lot of guys in the US youtube videos using the Impact Sports so I started looking into them. Well I saw John Lovell use them and thought they must be good then. Haha

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4