Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 47 of 47
  1. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva10210 View Post
    So with the membership thing now being introduced, will donations still be a thing? If yes, I presume the "membership benefits" wont apply to the donor, but it would still be appreciated?
    Any donation, big or small, is always appreciated!

    I predict that most current donors will rather go the membership route as it has benefits and we all like to get something for our buck. Donations will stay as far as I am concerned as people might want to support a specific initiative that we launch which might be important to them.

    You always get those folks that do not know what to do with their bonus or Lotto winnings and we do not want to offend them so will gladly accept their donations ;-)
    "You don't step into the attack - You fucking detonate into it ." - Kelly McCann

  2. #42
    User Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH
    Posts
    14,042

    Default Re: GOSA Account for Financial Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Minerva10210 View Post
    So with the membership thing now being introduced, will donations still be a thing? If yes, I presume the "membership benefits" wont apply to the donor, but it would still be appreciated?
    Very much so, yes!

    The membership fees (particularly in the beginning, and until we reach 'critical mass') will barely clean our faces.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

  3. #43
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Centurion
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,622

    Default Re: GOSA Account for Financial Support

    Thanks gents, just wanted to make sure that it is indeed the way I understood it.

    Will sign up for the membership as soon as the "paperwork" is in order, then will donate some of my lotto winnings again down the line

  4. #44
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Jhb
    Age
    39
    Posts
    142

    Default Re: GOSA Account for Financial Support

    Will change to the membership option when things are fully operational... Until then will keep sending my 150 to the cause!

    good work guys

  5. #45
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Pretoria
    Age
    46
    Posts
    228

    Default Re: GOSA Account for Financial Support

    Great Work Gosa

    see latest post about the " Issues with semi-auto competency" i believe it was because of Gosa magic , well done

    I am a member and also just donated something small !


  6. #46
    User Paul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH
    Posts
    14,042

    Default Re: GOSA Account for Financial Support

    Quote Originally Posted by thomasnels View Post
    Great Work Gosa

    see latest post about the " Issues with semi-auto competency" i believe it was because of Gosa magic , well done

    I am a member and also just donated something small !

    Thank you. We have good reason to believe that you're correct. We are doing something similar right now with one of the other contentious issues... 2 handguns without S16.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

  7. #47
    User
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    In the belltower behind you...
    Age
    40
    Posts
    8,589

    Default Re: GOSA Account for Financial Support

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Thank you. We have good reason to believe that you're correct. We are doing something similar right now with one of the other contentious issues... 2 handguns without S16.
    Yes PLEASE!! I need to renew my section 15 handgun license in the next year and I WANT to retain the section 15 license spot. I don't see why I (or anyone else who has DSS) should have to forfeit this right.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •