Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva10210 View Post
    So with the membership thing now being introduced, will donations still be a thing? If yes, I presume the "membership benefits" wont apply to the donor, but it would still be appreciated?
    Any donation, big or small, is always appreciated!

I predict that most current donors will rather go the membership route as it has benefits and we all like to get something for our buck. Donations will stay as far as I am concerned as people might want to support a specific initiative that we launch which might be important to them.

You always get those folks that do not know what to do with their bonus or Lotto winnings and we do not want to offend them so will gladly accept their donations ;-)

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Default Re: GOSA Account for Financial Support

Quote Originally Posted by Minerva10210 View Post
    So with the membership thing now being introduced, will donations still be a thing? If yes, I presume the "membership benefits" wont apply to the donor, but it would still be appreciated?
    Very much so, yes!

The membership fees (particularly in the beginning, and until we reach 'critical mass') will barely clean our faces.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Thanks gents, just wanted to make sure that it is indeed the way I understood it.

Will sign up for the membership as soon as the "paperwork" is in order, then will donate some of my lotto winnings again down the line

User

Will change to the membership option when things are fully operational... Until then will keep sending my 150 to the cause!

good work guys

User

Great Work Gosa

see latest post about the " Issues with semi-auto competency" i believe it was because of Gosa magic , well done

I am a member and also just donated something small !

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by thomasnels View Post
    Great Work Gosa

see latest post about the " Issues with semi-auto competency" i believe it was because of Gosa magic , well done

I am a member and also just donated something small !

Thank you. We have good reason to believe that you're correct. We are doing something similar right now with one of the other contentious issues... 2 handguns without S16.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Thank you. We have good reason to believe that you're correct. We are doing something similar right now with one of the other contentious issues... 2 handguns without S16.
    Yes PLEASE!! I need to renew my section 15 handgun license in the next year and I WANT to retain the section 15 license spot. I don't see why I (or anyone else who has DSS) should have to forfeit this right.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5