Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: RHT SD Fibre Sight Set

Not sure. Check with Rescomp.
    I love mine that I put on with the black Friday special.
    I just don't know if the red or yellow fibre optic on the front will be best. Currently have the red on it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by DeVilliers View Post
    Not sure. Check with Rescomp.
    I love mine that I put on with the black Friday special.
    I just don't know if the red or yellow fibre optic on the front will be best. Currently have the red on it.
    I also bought mine on Black Friday. Very easy to fit with the Glock sight tool, did mine myself. Also running the red fibre and it works really well.

User

I had mine fitted. To worried I mess it up. I still pondering the optic situation. Yes the red works a charm, I'm wondering if the yellow would be more easy or difficult to pick up.

User

So frustrating was about to install the sights only to find my new Glock tool is useless. I bought one of those Glock keybones to find they don't fit the Glock screw. Mine is off center so it does not grip the screw.

Quote Originally Posted by Richard83 View Post
    So frustrating was about to install the sights only to find my new Glock tool is useless. I bought one of those Glock keybones to find they don't fit the Glock screw. Mine is off center so it does not grip the screw.
    Despite the GLOCK branding, they aren't made by GLOCK. Probably explains it.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

The good news is I contacted www.480bc.co.za about the keybone. They have already sent a replacement which should arrive tomorrow. On top of that they got 3% engineering to give me a call. That's great service and a happy ending to my frustrations. Well done to Duane and 3% Engineering!

User

I could not wait so a plan had to be made - old screwdriver and hex bolt and a bit of welding and grinding = backyard glock tool.

~[URL=http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/Beatrix83/media/DSC_0119_zpsxl4oe6ff.jpg.html][/URL

~[URL=http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/Beatrix83/media/DSC_0121_zpsjfbl9snp.jpg.html][/URL

~[URL=http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/Beatrix83/media/DSC_0122_zpsvrtla4tt.jpg.html][/URL

~[URL=http://s1281.photobucket.com/user/Beatrix83/media/DSC_0124_zps5qmzemh6.jpg.html][/URL

User

I love these fibre optic sights.
    I find that the red dot picks up better in bright outdoor light, but inside the house the green one is super brighter.
    Mine is the hiviz ones.

Sorry for the necro, but I didn't want to start a new thread on the same topic.

Would you guys recommend these sights for EDC or should one rather save up and go for something like Trijicon HD's?

User

I carry these on my EDC FA. Brilliant value for money!! But as stated in various threads it comes down to personal choice whether you prefer tritium or FO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast