Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: EDC Belt

User

Default Re: EDC Belt

IF you go the badger route(which is an excellent choice in my opinion) I have found it is easier inserting the belt from the right so you clip the clip upwards instead of downwards. I just found getting it out by pulling it up was way more difficult than unclipping by pulling down, and since there is no chance of it unclipping itself with gravity I thought why not and it has definitely worked for me.

Got a Sniper Tactical belt as a birthday present. Going to try it out next week.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Digby View Post
    IF you go the badger route(which is an excellent choice in my opinion) I have found it is easier inserting the belt from the right so you clip the clip upwards instead of downwards. I just found getting it out by pulling it up was way more difficult than unclipping by pulling down, and since there is no chance of it unclipping itself with gravity I thought why not and it has definitely worked for me.
    Yes. I wear mine the same way.

User

Just following on to this.

had anyone used a daniels cobra belt? https://www.danielsholsters.co.za/sh...obra-edc-belt/

I actually wanted a wildnerness, but know one seems to have stock, then I thought I'd get the TacQm looking version, no stock.

So I've narrowed it down to the Blackhawk Instructors belt, which SharpEdge seems to have, or the Daniels Cobra.

Thought?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Kev123 View Post

had anyone used a daniels cobra belt? https://www.danielsholsters.co.za/sh...obra-edc-belt/

I actually wanted a wildnerness, but know one seems to have stock, then I thought I'd get the TacQm looking version, no stock.

So I've narrowed it down to the Blackhawk Instructors belt, which SharpEdge seems to have, or the Daniels Cobra.

Thought?
    I have one. Pain to fit through the loops in your pants but once it is on it is awesome. I wear it to the range and on weekends. Weekdays I use a badger because it is lower profile and easier to change between pants.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Kev123 View Post

Thought?
    I've got the 1.5inch and the 1inch. By far the best belts I own. The 1.5 is great, but may not go through your belt loops without removing the buckle on some of your pants. This is rare though. I bought the 1 inch for the smaller loops. I've had the 1.5 inch for a couple of years and have worn it pretty much every day up until I got the 1 inch. I wear this now sometimes with smaller loop pants. They are both good as new. The beauty of them is the speed and convenience of the buckle. Also, Michael's service is outstanding.

User

Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    I have one. Pain to fit through the loops in your pants but once it is on it is awesome. I wear it to the range and on weekends. Weekdays I use a badger because it is lower profile and easier to change between pants.
    Get the new 1 inch version. Width profile of the badger but with the smaller Cobra buckle.

User

Nice suggestion, thanks. I'll try the 1" but that'll also mean new holster clips.

User

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

User

Quote Originally Posted by DCR View Post
    Nice suggestion, thanks. I'll try the 1" but that'll also mean new holster clips.
    If you're using the badger currently, you shouldn't need new clips. The actual belt profile is the same I think. I had the Badger but sold it to Digby (higher up in the thread). Great belt but couldn't get on with the lack of adjustment. I found I was always too fat or too skinny for the settings (usually too fat..).

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast