Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    User

Default Re: Africa Events Canada needs your support please

Quote Originally Posted by Andy44 View Post
    Done, hope you can get the Americans on board with this as well!
    Well it's like this. I sent the petition to multiple hunting organizations in the US via Facebook pages, website contacts, etc, etc. As far as I can tell zero have signed the petition. One of these I included SCI (Safari Club Int'l). Unfortunately the general mentality is: "well I'm not interested in Africa. It doesn't affect me so therefore I'm not interested in doing anything, or signing the petition". This apathy leads to, and has already lead to loss of hunting locations, types of game, etc. Same as here in Canada. If all hunters no mater what the level of interest signed it the numbers would be exceptional. The correlation is quite evident by number of "views" of the thread vs the number of responses or signatures on the petition. The "few" are expected to do the work for the "many". This works for some situations but in this case it doesn't.

User

Maybe a little late but it is done as well...
    We already are feeling the green pressure in our country..but still I noticed photos where hunters/fisherman display hunted animals with blood allover the photo..fishes lying on a heap /in a boat...

We need to consider the message a hunted animal with blood all over it`s body send to these green bunny huggers...fish lying in heaps on a river bank..it sends a message of wastefulness out...

We all as hunters appreciate a clean good photo taken of a hunted animal..I see the tradition of placing a leaf in an animals mouth is taking off in South Africa..surely it is a good thing..showing respect to the animal you has shot....

There has been a few articles recently where good points of photographing the animal you have hunted is discussed.. it all is to assist in making the South African hunter aware of the pressure building by the green ones to get hunting banned in South Africa...and this is not a gimmick...ignorance is rife in the mids of the green ones...

User

Done

User

Done

User

Initial post said that Borgata Banquet & Wedding events was the host of the Toronto show. They kicked Africa Hunting Canada out as they were setting up Friday night. A new host (Premier Place, Vaughan, ON) was found fortunately.

User

Done

User

Done!

User

Signed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4