Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: New GOSA Paid Membership

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    Is it going too far to ask if Craig or Frank could arrange for our membership status to be displayed under our name for all to see. Peer pressure and all that ��
    Does that not get into the whole "I'm more dedicated than you" crap again though

User

Quote Originally Posted by griffin View Post
    Family membership would be epic, look forward to hearing more. Go GOSA
    +100

Quote Originally Posted by Cockroach View Post
    Does that not get into the whole "I'm more dedicated than you" crap again though
    I think it was meant more in a "I'm actively contributing towards safeguarding your rights. Shouldn't you?" way
    There are no stupid questions ........ just stupid people

User

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver_WP View Post
    I think it was meant more in a "I'm actively contributing towards safeguarding your rights. Shouldn't you?" way
    That's the way I see it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Quicksilver_WP View Post
    I hear you, but like everything else i think it will be seen differently by different folks. There was a vleisboek comment I saw about "once bitten, twice shy", where someone may wish to give it a chance first to see how it plays out before committing. Should they potentially be ostracised for that?

User

I hear you, but like everything else i think it will be seen differently by different folks. There was a vleisboek comment I saw about "once bitten, twice shy", where someone may wish to give it a chance first to see how it plays out before committing. Should they potentially be ostracised for that?
    Time for fence sitting is long gone.....R50 a month VS loosing guns....

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andycap View Post
    Time for fence sitting is long gone.....R50 a month VS loosing guns....
    You are moving the goalposts. It is not about fencesitting. It is potentially about finger pointing or name and shame. And if you want to play that game it is R150 a month, not R50, cos you mos want to be shown as a "better" level.

To be clear, I am all in favour of contributions/membership. I just don't know that "bragging" about it is my cup of tea.

User

You are moving the goalposts. It is not about fencesitting. It is potentially about finger pointing or name and shame. And if you want to play that game it is R150 a month, not R50, cos you mos want to be shown as a "better" level.

To be clear, I am all in favour of contributions/membership. I just don't know that "bragging" about it is my cup of tea.
    Fully agree....but if we dont pull together it will be harder later.

Also if they display GOSA membership here it should just be that you are a member, not your level.

I also think there should be patches made available, attache them to your shirt while on the range......or maybe it is time for the next run of GS shirts with GOSA on them.

Paul will chip in at some stage but we are starting off with individual memberships and will look at family, pensioners, etc in due course.

We are for the individual gun owner so that will be our focus. We are looking at corporate and association memberships as well but that will probably not include insurance cover and other benefits aimed at assisting individuals.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andycap View Post
    I also think there should be patches made available, attache them to your shirt while on the range......or maybe it is time for the next run of GS shirts with GOSA on them.
    My wife bought an embroidery machine last week, could just add GOSA to the current shirt.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast