Hi all

I know now that we finally have a forum we can talk lets do so and take off the kid gloves. Your input is needed and you are protected by anonymity. I'm not inviting abuse. I'm just inviting opinions.

I'm in the position to act on these things and as such I need your input so the sport.

So with all that finally being said. Now to the topic.

Pin Shooting claims to not support an equiment race. Where if you don't have Make X Model Y to be competitive. So for Stock Revolver Forced Reload we don't allow full moon clips for revovlers that can't work without them. Revolvers that use pistol/rimless cases. However in Pin Revolver when last did you see somebody win that event by a person that doesn't have an 8 shot revolver? Most likely a Taurus 608 or a Smith & Wesson 627.
Don't you think that's a little bit unfair?

Reason why I say this is that I've recently come to read about the original Second Chance shoots (and you American forum members must correct me here) but both the Pin Revolver and Stock Revolver events were forced reloads events. So 6 shot maximum to start off with with reloads unlimited. The difference between the two classes being barrel length only. 6 inch and above being Pin Revolver and Stock Revolver being under 6 inches. (Normal porting rules apply as per our rule book of course.)

So like we now scramble and pay super inflated prices to get Taurus 608's and 8 shot Smith's in to be competitive, back in the day everybody wanted a fullmoon clip revolver like a 625 and 25. 610's if they felt up to the task of battling that recoil.

The point I'm trying to make is we allow equipment races in the one class and then discriminate against owners of such revolvers.

What are your thoughts on this?