Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: TEEZ

Default TEEZ

Hi All

I am 25 years old, live in Gauteng (West Rand). On 25 Nov, will be married one year to be exact. I have decided to get a firearm for SD & I am awaiting my license. I have alot to learn with regards to firearms as I am just starting out now. I am also interested in IDPA.

Regards

Teez

User

Default Re: TEEZ

Welcome.

Thanks, I spoke to most of you guys already, I posted this for all the others, who don't like communicating. ;D

fighting0035 fighting0035 fighting0035

Teez

welcome dude
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Hey TEEZ, welcome buddy, and thanks for keeping the joke of the day going. ;D
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

User

Teez gunsites official comedian ;D

Will post more when I have time :laugh:

User

Teez welcome. We have communicated before and I understand you linked up as discussed. hpy180

Yes Khumba. ;)

Thanks for the advice. hpy180

nj

Teez

whip the nj rule!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast