Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Default Re: Firearms Developed and Manufactured in Southern Africa 1949-2000

Quote Originally Posted by curious george View Post
    Awesome, hope you have spoken to spiggs too, he has a few very scares pieces.
    I am sorry to say that I don't know a spiggs. Can you PM me and put me in contact? Thanks.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Chas Lotter View Post
    I am sorry to say that I don't know a spiggs. Can you PM me and put me in contact? Thanks.
    Make that "scarce" lol, he is on this forum but I will pm you.

User

Chas
    I have sent you a pm.

Chas,
    Paul at Diplopoint (011440-0645) has offered numerous times to provide lots of info including newspaper clipping/articles/factory drawings and photos etc etc of the Lynx/Rooikat revolver.
    But I do not think anyone has taken him up on it. Still available if anyone wants them.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Mattblom View Post
    Can't wait to purchase a copy...We had the 'ADP' (copy of Glock) by Alex Duplessis, The Finat 6,35 (copy of Baby Browning) which later became a paper weight, We had a 16 or 17 round 9mmp in the late 80's that used a see through magazine ( the name will come to me). (I have one of the magazines for display purposes in my class). I am sorry I cannot give full details of the above.
    I think that was the PMX- 90 .

User

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSheerGuns View Post
    Chas,
    Paul at Diplopoint (011440-0645) has offered numerous times to provide lots of info including newspaper clipping/articles/factory drawings and photos etc etc of the Lynx/Rooikat revolver.
    But I do not think anyone has taken him up on it. Still available if anyone wants them.
    Yes, this was not one of our shining moments. Somehow, in the pressure cooker that is this project of ours, Paul slipped through the cracks. I have offered him my personal apologies and we will be seeing him soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigerbarb View Post
    I think that was the PMX- 90 .
    I traded a prototype Varan to Ken at ARMS recently, but since he is involved with the book, I am sure it made it in. There were top and side eject models.

User

Hi Chas

If you need pics etc of the Rhodie manufactured Northwood R76, I have a working example in my posession. AFAIK the bulk of them were exported to the UK and Australia as deacticated weapons. Mine still works and is in excellent condition. PM me for my contact details if required.

Andy

User

Dave Sheer also built a Prototype double stack .45 ACP in circa 1984 or there about.
    There was an article about it in the Magnum magazine round that time.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast