Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Banned

Smile New Home of Beretta Wholesale S.A. - In MAY 2010

Hi

A good way to introduce, myself -
    I will be starting Beretta Wholesale S.A. with my new business partners on May 1st 2010 -
    We will be putting Beretta back on the map here in S.A.
    Please contact me for any Queries..
    I will post further details closer to the time..
    We will do retail sales - our of a new showroom, and Wholesale,
    Our aim will be to get Beretta into the hands of every shooter..

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, i phoned well, not to mention names, the other Beretta dealer in JHB, and after well, lets see, two months i still have not received his quote for a Beretta PX4 Storm Sub-compact in 9mmP "F" version, with two spare mags and the flush slide stop as extra. Would you, kind sir, agree to quote me on the same?

My email is andymoore@hyperlink.co.za

I was going to leave it and go with the HK P2000SK, but my first choice has to be the Beretta PX4 SC. Ow and i phoned them all the time to check when stock was arriving, only to be told that the one they did recieve was not for sale but a demo model, after much begging and pleading to buy it i was told no, under no circumstances was it for sale. When i phoned the father later, he told me that had one but it was sold already to another chap, arrrrgghhhhh. I had spoken with the father who agreed to ship the gun to my dealer so i can have a good look at it and decide if it would fit me well enough. Then he told me that was sold i told him ill order one blind, so he promised me a quote on what i emailed him, alas, nothing ever happened. I am so glad to hear that there are new agents and that you guys seem willing and able to bring Beretta's back into this country, i love those pistola's... ;) congrats and a most warm welcome...

Craig is there maybe a CX on the horison?

Welcome, BERETTA

While not as cool as new guns, a huge factor for success in SA (and anywhere else for that matter) is support. Spares, magazines, night sights, grips and even to a lesser degree holsters and other 'accessories' will make or break a brand from the civilian perspective. Another huge issue is either providing factory warranty service or having a gunshop / gunsmith who can do that in-country. To that end, I can tell you that factory armorer schools are extremely popular and something that few others will sponsor for interested customers outside if military or LE, but they are a great way to build brand loyalty as well as to encourage proper use and maintenence of the guns and magazines.

Good luck!
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

Welcome to the forum. Yes, you will find Andy, KK20 and a few other Beretta nuts on the site

Hi Beretta!
    That is great news! Please give me details! I am a dealer and i am happy to hear you are coming back in force! Send me a pm or just drop me a mail at martin@kalahariarms.com.
    Simple is always better !

User

Quote Originally Posted by abhm View Post
    dude thanks for posting
    I will be sure to look you up before my next fishing trip or DIY project!
    ROFL! Not a Beretta fan I take it?

Banned

deleted
    Last edited by USP; 30-03-2010 at 11:16.

Welcome and it is great to always have more variety!

User

Welcome Beretta.

Give contact details.

Any plans to bring the TX4 Storm 12GA SA soon and what will the SRP be. I saw and handled it at IWA and I like it a lot - this will be an excellent IDPA shotgun with a 5 + 1 capacity - just depending afordability !!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast