Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Default Re: www.tacqm.co.za Firearms: Developed and Manufactured in Southern Africa 1949-2000

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Wells View Post
    Ordered and paid for months ago. Now waiting impatiently. I took some of my stuff to a photo shoot and was gobsmacked at the stuff there.
    You will have to sign my copy then

Yes we are eagerly awaiting the book.

We have even had inquiries from Sardinia!
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

Default Re: www.tacqm.co.za Firearms: Developed and Manufactured in Southern Africa 1949-2000

Update: I have received an email from the PAAA informing me that the publishing date has been altered to March 2017

While this on the surface is disappointing the reasoning is sound: an additional 100 pages have been added to the book without compromising Quality OR Increasing costs.

New material involves additional pictures, editing and referencing for the index.

Should any customer that has pre-ordered and paid for the book not be satisfied with the delay I WILL REFUND them. In that case please email me camo@tacqm.co.za

However I sincerely believe that the Delayed Gratification of receiving the book later than planned will be worth it.

(100 extra pages at no extra cost)
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

The wait is getting intense!
    But to wait for another 100 pages of valueable information for free?
    Priceless!

I don't mind waiting this is going to be worth it!

Looking forward to this book as well!
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

User

I'm happy to wait too :o)

A reminder to those who have not ordered: The book is currently in print and is on schedule for delivery towards the end of February.

Prices WILL increase once the book has been published AND we have sold a 1/3 of our stock already.

Please support the PAAA and the editorial team to ensure that our firearms heritage is not forgotten in the mud & mire of those who would revise & neglect history.

To order please follow this link: Firearms Developed & Manufactured in Southern Africa 1949-2000

As an aside: TacQM has been invited to attend the launch of the book and I am going to do my utmost to get books signed by the contributors.

(I will be taking along some fine Whiskey to smooth the process)

Camo, congratulations for TAQM teaming up with PAAA for this monumental project. I have already ordered my 2 books directly from PAAA.

I am glad that you are making the book accessible for non-members, and even for our overseas friends.

Thanks Doc.

Yes Chas, and the team really have done us all proud, it has been a good project and I am sure the benefits to all firearm owners will become apparent as the years progress.

We have received order from allover even Sardinia and Oz :-)

I am told that a book will be submitted to the Parliamentary Library too.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast