Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: 29 Government Department

I suppose it is my turn. I bought two Remington 700's, a .308 and .300win-mag from two different dealers in the week. Both rifles are 'Government department 29' at the CFR . he one was sold to the dealer in December 2016 from the importer. FFS.

User

Default Re: 29 Government Department

Out of all my applications I have never experienced this before but unfortunately my latest purchase reflects Government Department 29 and the DFO told me that she can't accept the application and that I must reach out to the dealer to correct as they can correct it very quickly, so I did that and I was told it would be sorted in 15 minutes so I waited at the station for an hour which after I then received a whatsapp from the dealer saying it's probably best I leave, seems like something needs to happen on the importers side before the dealer can rectify it.

Now I am by no means pissed at the dealer, this is not their fault as they said they did capture everything on the system and they are trying to rectify it but are reliant on the importer and I know the CFR is a cluster fuck but is DSG's post still valid as it was written in 2016? More than happy to do my part and speak to the DFO if that is still the case.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3