Default Where to hunt in and around Ladysmith

Hi all as a new member, welcome to me ha ha! Please can you help in suggesting a biltong hunting venue in the Ladysmith area or anywhere somewhat central between Durban and JHB for 7 experienced hunters and 3 observers. No preference to accommodation luxuries, self catering, all our own equipment. 4 nights. All we require is a reasonable amount of game Ito Eland, blue/black wb, blues buck, Impala, kudu, comm reedbuck, thanks all.

Default Re: Where to hunt in and around Ladysmith

If you join someone like CHASA, Cape Hunt or SA Hunt. They usually have lists on their website you can see for areas and whats available for hunting.
    But you need to be a member. I think even if you phone them. They will only help if your a member.

User

Hey Clinton,

Swing by the introduction section and post an intro before the intro police arrive...they get all unhappy if you don't post an intro In the intro section.

As to your venue requirements, not quite Ladysmith area, but Google Esikhotheni lodge. The property borders on Lake Jozini. Not much hunting info on the website, but give them a call and they will send you all the info.

This was my hunt there in 2014: http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...ight=tick+bite

My mistake. Thanks

Noted thanks

User

Try Platrand Lodge in Ladysmith.

I'm not sure if Alan Wilson Safaris are still open for business. He is on the Newcastle-Memel road.