Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    User

Default Re: Jizni Specials at Huntex

Will you have the CR speed edc belts at Huntex? I want to try one on before I buy it

User

Quote Originally Posted by Sands View Post
    We won't be taking everything to Huntex, so if there is something special that you need, please feel free to contact me and I will ensure that we take one along for you.
    For the guys living so very far away and who are now missing out on seeing us in action at Huntex Gauteng, I will brainstorm with Marius and perhaps we can think something up as consolation.
    Marius has a lot of fans and supporters down this side of the world.

User

Quote Originally Posted by apocza View Post
    Marius has a lot of fans and supporters down this side of the world.
    Marius/Apocza and co,

Please keep in mind that I am willing to bring back any goodies that needs a lift from Marius at Huntex 2016 to the PE and surrounds area. Marius can drop it of at The CO-OP stand, Hall 5 stand 502 and ask for Cilliers ��

Just a quick post tonight, because I am dead tired but still very proud of our hard work of the past few days and just have to show it off. (Just a tiny little bit!)
    Come find us at Huntex in Hall 3 at stand number 317. Just look for the pink and blue and you will find us.

As a bonus, I want to introduce you to Jižní's official dolphin trainer... She spent the whole afternoon wrangling this pod of dolphins so that they would behave themselves for the next four days.

P.S - This is a very special breed of dolphin - note the distinctive pink and blue markings showing which ones are male and female. They were bred especially to guide you to the Jižní stand and we hope that they will perform that task swimmingly.

Just one more quick surprise before Huntex officially starts tomorrow!
    Jižní will have a very special treasure hunt on starting from tomorrow onward and lasting for the duration of Huntex. If you can find an item that you feel fits the above description of being pink, purple or gold, ask one of the friendly Jižní staff about it. You might just get lucky!

Is it easier for you if I place an order via the site for collection at HuntEx or would it be better/cheaper if I told you what I needed and then got it at the show?
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trundle View Post
    Is it easier for you if I place an order via the site for collection at HuntEx or would it be better/cheaper if I told you what I needed and then got it at the show?
    The payments on the website is disabled until after Huntex causing you not to be able to complete the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Vega5 View Post
    The payments on the website is disabled until after Huntex causing you not to be able to complete the order.
    Aha, thx Vega5
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

.45 - Yes, we will have the Black Mamba for S&W Shield available at Huntex. (Confirmed today when we packed them out)

VanDan - Shadow OWB holsters are out of stock at the moment (except if you are a lefty, then we might have some options for you).

MoeHS1 - No, unfortunately our space is a little constrained and we only have the Ross Leather belts at Huntex. (Which I gave in to and purchased one for myself... I can highly recommend it to any ladies out there who want a nice, sturdy belt that accommodates your holster/mag pouches well, but still looks good with jeans. Also any guys out there, these belts are formal enough to wear to the office, yet still doubles as a perfectly casual belt for everyday use).

atplay - thanks for the offer, please feel free to contact me at stand 317 if there is anything that you need to "courier" for anyone.

Thanks for the reply. See you on Sunday.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast