Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Default Re: Jizni Specials at Huntex

Those Ross belts are awesome. I have a black and brown one and they are perfect for casual and formal wear. I wear either one of them everyday. Anyone buying one of them won't regret it.

User

Thanx for the info GlockGuy ����. Want to get one this weekend in black ��

Great Service from Marius, Sands and the other guy,not sure on his name. ! For helping me choose the correct size belt. Thanks guys!

User

Thanks to all the members at the Jizni stand for the great service in helping me choose the right size belt.

User

Always a pleasure.

Was awesome to go past the Jizni stand at Huntex. Thanks a million to Marius for all the time he gave me to sit and discuss my shadow and mods to it :D

Thank you very much to everyone who came by the Jižní stand at Huntex this past weekend. We all had a great time and enjoyed meeting and chatting to everyone.
    Also a very big thank you for all of the excellent feedback and suggestions that we received. We will discuss all of them in order to make our service even better in future.

The Jižní website will be back online and ready to take your orders soon (throughout the course of the day) and stock issues after Huntex will also be sorted asap.
    As usual, if you require any assistance or have any questions, please feel free to contact me. If I don't know the answer right away, I will find someone who does and get back to you!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4