Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Pigeons in Potch ...

Good day everyone.

iv been living in potchefstroom for about two years now, and i have been trying to bump into or meet people, who knows where i can go shoot some pigeons when im home, cause hells teeth, there are millions come May,June,July... unfortunately im a contract pilot who works in the middle east , so i dont really have the chance to meet many people there when i am home. Driving to joburg to go shoot every 2nd day is making my relationship status turn quite rapidly from, happy and content to its becoming complicated- very quickly hahahahahaha .. Any help will be greatly appreciated

psi am apart of wingshooters but it seems they have no hunts that side .

kindest regards

User

Default Re: Pigeons in Potch ...

Pigman,
    Look towards Ventersdorp.
    I'll pm you a guys' no there on who's farm I hunted rockies about 5 years ago.
    For me it's too far from Pretoria

User

thanks i spoke to him he said no sunflowers this year , so i cant go . sad face ....ill just have to keep trying

Banned

Contact me? I know where one or two places are and might be able to get you in contact with some wingshooting people.

User

Speak to Andre at Wingshooters about the Sasolburg shoot Not tooooo far from you I imagine - about 80k each way. Main cost is the case of ammo you will expend!

User

I'm also from Potch and have plenty places, been shooting for years. My favourite place is literally 5km from town. Oh, and I'm also a pilot, so I scope out where the sunflower is planted and also where the waterfowl are operating.

Drop me a PM and we can make a plan for June for flying and shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ds J View Post
    Contact me? I know where one or two places are and might be able to get you in contact with some wingshooting people.
    Hi. We are looking for places to do some wingshooting in gauteng . Free state area please

[QUOTE=Michaelrp;1040500]I'm also from Potch and have plenty places, been shooting for years. My favourite place is literally 5km from town. Oh, and I'm also a pilot, so I scope out where the sunflower is planted and also where the waterfowl are operating.
    Hi. We are looking for places to do some wingshooting in gauteng . Free state area please

User

Potch is heaven for wing shooting close to town. Get on the sms list of the hartbees branch of sa hunt. They regularly update members where to shoot.

Michael whats your surname...?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

User

How do you get on the sms list of sa hunt? Also looking for places to shoot some rockies

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast