User

Default Pretoria Practical Shooting Club (PPSC) 'Opens Shooting Championship"

Hi All,

Thought I would share this with the forum, I know there are some people on here that would be interested in partaking in this event.

All info is in the pamphlets below for you perusal.

There is a slight change to the shooting ranges being used as the 265m Rifle range is in the process of being upgraded and will not be available for the Championship.

Happy Shooting.

User

Default Re: Pretoria Practical Shooting Club (PPSC) 'Opens Shooting Championship"

Hi

i would love to go to this event. Do you have to be a member at a club? I have never been to such an event. I will only be shooting a 22lr rifle, will I be allowed?

User

Default Re: Pretoria Practical Shooting Club (PPSC) 'Opens Shooting Championship"

Quote Originally Posted by Visserman View Post
    Hi

i would love to go to this event. Do you have to be a member at a club? I have never been to such an event. I will only be shooting a 22lr rifle, will I be allowed?
    All are welcome Visserman. You don't need to be a member of the club and you can only shoot rimfire if you want.

User

Sorry guys, I only see now that the PPSC Program for the events and map are very unclear with the smaller resolution, so I have updated the photos to a better resolution so you can actually read the wording. So here goes attempt number 2. Hope it is now legible now.

User

Thanks! I have entered and will be there tommorow! Really exited.