Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Have you lost a knife

Probably 6+ SAK's, 2 Mora's and couple of cheapy multi tools.

Sent from my SM-G900F

Have you lost A knife.

As in only one?

I have lost plenty!

I remember losing a Kershaw every 2 months or so for a year.

My wife has only recently not balked at my knife purchases.

When we moved house and tilted the sofa 3 knives fell out.
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

User

Quote Originally Posted by Andycap View Post
    @Toxxyc....is that all the Pozoda's? i EDC one of them now....had hopped having a clip will make it more difficult to go missing....
    Not sure, but they happened to hook onto all kinds of funky things I moved by - like server cabinets and chairs. That would bend open the clip and a week or so later it's lost. If yours isn't lost yet, you might be a lucky one! :P

User

I once bought a plastic bag full of pocket knifes from a old oomie that needed money for a drink. About 20 + knifes (3 kershaws and about 10 Victorinox and the rest mostly crap). Most of them are safety awards and LTI free rewards from different companies. I will probably never loose 1 of them because they are too cheap to loose. HaHa

User

I am proud to say I have only lost one knife so far, and a cheapy fixed blade at that. I was running for my life from a rhino (which was probably not in any real danger anyway lol) ducking and diving through thorn bushes and lost it somewhere along the way.

User

HaHa Were you "poaching" with a knife? Rhino probably waited around there for you to come back to look for your knife. It must be bad to run away from something that plows straight through the bush you have to run around. Glad you survived to tell the story.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf777 View Post
    I am proud to say I have only lost one knife so far, and a cheapy fixed blade at that. I was running for my life from a rhino (which was probably not in any real danger anyway lol) ducking and diving through thorn bushes and lost it somewhere along the way.

User

A 70's Gerber Mk 2,nicked from my smithing shop. An Al Mar Pack Rat II,stolen during a house move together with my Buck axe. A Puma Backpacker evaporated out of the display case. A Spyderco Provenator and a Harpy lost on different work sites. A Spetznatz Ballistic lent to a guy who was going to to produce some locally. Both he and the knife disappeared. Various other Carl Schlieper and Joseph Rodgers blades. Seems a lot but then I have been doing it a bit longer than most of you guys.

User

I had a Puma White Hunter stolen on a camping trip 15 odd years ago.
    And lost my beloved Spyderco Police (serrated blade) about 2 years ago, I had it for 15 years.
    Cost me R3k to replace

User

My GF at the time lost a Spyderco which I purchased and they stopped production of. Bought it for like R850 or something, last saw it selling for R25k. She borrowed it without asking and lost it.

I kept CRKT in business for a while with buying my brother M16s of various design and PECK for myself. I haven't lost a knife in a while but I have stopped carrying my Spydercos for the nominally easierto replace CRKTs.

User

Quote Originally Posted by SeanG View Post
    I had a Puma White Hunter stolen on a camping trip 15 odd years ago.
    And lost my beloved Spyderco Police (serrated blade) about 2 years ago, I had it for 15 years.
    Cost me R3k to replace
    See what they cost to replace now...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast