User

Default Re: LATEST PROMO TO GET LOWER PRICE GADGETS

User

Cool Re: LATEST PROMO TO GET LOWER PRICE GADGETS

Gearbest Summer Sunshine Sale
    How to spend enjoyable and interesting family time in your kids’ Summer Holiday? Want to start a fabulous tour outdoor or teach your kids some new skills at home? How to make household life more intelligent and cosy? GearBest gives you all the answers in this Summer Sunshine Sale.

Including products from categories Home & Garden, Outdoor & Sports, Toys & Hobbies, Health & Beauty, Car Accessories, LED lights, etc.. We choose star-rated products on Gearbest at lowest possible prices, from just $0.99.

Including 7 parts, #1 Top Bestsellers, #2 Cool Inside&Out, #3 Epic RC&Toys, #4 Sun Glorious Sun for outdoor gear, #5 Summer Lighting, #6 Fast& Furious for car accessories, and the last is Summer Wear.

Just check link for more detailed info
    Bonus for you to win GB points
    Just name out product name and link you want to get most in the promo or Gearbest shop and why you want to get it.I'll choose 20% lucky guys among participants by random.org to send out 50 GB points(equal $1) to your account.
    Please don't repeat participation. End by11th July.I'll announce list when this ends, and please pm me your account e-mail for the winners.

User

No offense here, but this advertising is beginning to feel like direct sales marketing on a firearm website. I gave enough pop up adds as it is.
    Mods, you can delete if my post is not appropriate.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Curt View Post
    No offense here, but this advertising is beginning to feel like direct sales marketing on a firearm website. I gave enough pop up adds as it is.
    Mods, you can delete if my post is not appropriate.
    It is their paid for section. Certainly they are allowed to do as they wish, within the rules, in their own section?

My only gripe is...they are advertising summer promos while we are in the middle of winter!

User

To be honest, if I wanted to read about things other than f/a related, I'd go to take it all type sites ete, but hey, if it's paid for.... Make I firearm related then.

To be honest, if I wanted to read about things other than f/a related, I'd go to take it all type sites ete, but hey, if it's paid for.... Make I firearm related then.
    You really don't have to click on it.
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

^^ This.

User

Thanks for your advice, however I think the forum isn't only hunting related, it's more like an outdoor family.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by sally2014 View Post
    Thanks for your advice, however I think the forum isn't only hunting related, it's more like an outdoor family.
    Well said!