Thread: Matthes Bows

Default Matthes Bows

Hi all,

I know there are currently Matthews bows being sold in SA but they are few and far between with parts being even more scarce. Would anyone being interested to see Matthews bows and their parts be readily available again? I am just trying to find out how many people would be interested in buying or selling Matthews products as we have managed to secure the Matthews right to the selling of their products and we have full import licences so no issues in getting products to SA. Who would he interested? If any shop owners are seeing this, would you want to sell their products including their clothing etc?

Regards,
    Louis

User

Default Re: Matthes Bows

Not sure how much the market has changed in 18 months but when I was shooting ABO competitively Mathews dominated the market big time. Would be a massive surprise to me if they have become scarce in that time

As far as I have it their spares have become scarce as Matthews told us personally there are only three suppliers in SA currently but are trading on a very small scale with very limited products. A lot of people I have heard of has complained recently that Matthews is getting harder to find, we are looking to open up Matthews big time in SA and even maybe a Matthews store in the works.

User

I have shot a Mathews for the past 7-years and have never had a problem with parts or accesories. Not in Gauteng or even the Free State...

User

As far as I know the 3 dealers have been unchanged for years and still backs the product 100%.

I only think there are more brands available than a few years back and some brands are pushed hard in certain competitions / disiplanes.

User

Yes should have added that there were only 3 suppliers but they generally had decent stock or sourced stuff fairly quickly.

Having said that more competition is never a bad thing. If you are professional I can't see why you wouldn't do ok. Good luck!