Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Default Re: KZN GOSA Members...ATTENTION!!!

the Guy at The Gunroom is a Doos!

i will never spend my money there, its sad if it was well run i think it would be a great shop, i work 5 minutes away from that place but i rather support the other shops further away.

my 2 cent rant

thanks Trayton for your efforts will pick up a form when i'm next at Ihawu

User

Neelesh, pop into Highway Shooting Range, behind and under the Spar, there in the Hillgate centre. Far far faaaaar better! And still super close. Otherwise there's also Hillcrest Gun Shop in the area

User

yep i usually pop into those, but my main stable is Ihawu.

thanks Marshy

User

Quote Originally Posted by Neelesh View Post
    the Guy at The Gunroom is a Doos!

i will never spend my money there, its sad if it was well run i think it would be a great shop, i work 5 minutes away from that place but i rather support the other shops further away.

my 2 cent rant

thanks Trayton for your efforts will pick up a form when i'm next at Ihawu

Find myself agreeing totally with all you have posted.

User

Quote Originally Posted by EugeneGlock23 View Post
    They're at the bottom of goodwood rd. in the same business park as the garage,dirt worx and vmacs.
    Thanks will check them out!

User

The Gunroom (This is the dude that is convinced that SAGA is doing us all wonders and has never heard and is not interested in GOSA. I managed to cinvince him to let me leave a stand there and asked him to check out the website...i doubt he has done so.)

good luck getting any joy here, i wont be back

User

at least im not the only one whose aware of this dudes attitude. epic fail

User

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    Find myself agreeing totally with all you have posted.

What they said

@ Marshy - I'll happily deliver to the local shops in my area if you wanna send some forms me way

User

It's good to see guys are trying to spread the GOSA love in KZN however the lack of knowledge about the existence of GOSA in the firearms community is very evident and needs to be addressed.

The reality is we (GOSA and the members) are under-utilizing social media and I've mentioned it in the past that GOSA needs to get a YouTube channel started asap!

If I wasn't part of the Gunsite community and didn't know anything about GOSA I would much rather at my own leisure watch a well put together, hard-hitting, fact-filled YT video clearly explaining GOSA rather than listen to someone trying to convince or explain to me what GOSA is about and why I should get on board.

Instead of getting involved in a lengthy dialog and possible argument with someone due to their ignorance or because they're uninformed, it's easier point them to a link where they can get all the info they need and make their own decision.

I know we have members here with many talents who can greatly assist to put an introductory video together for GOSA and I feel this should be a priority.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Painkiller View Post
    It's good to see guys are trying to spread the GOSA love in KZN however the lack of knowledge about the existence of GOSA in the firearms community is very evident and needs to be addressed.

The reality is we (GOSA and the members) are under-utilizing social media and I've mentioned it in the past that GOSA needs to get a YouTube channel started asap!

If I wasn't part of the Gunsite community and didn't know anything about GOSA I would much rather at my own leisure watch a well put together, hard-hitting, fact-filled YT video clearly explaining GOSA rather than listen to someone trying to convince or explain to me what GOSA is about and why I should get on board.

Instead of getting involved in a lengthy dialog and possible argument with someone due to their ignorance or because they're uninformed, it's easier point them to a link where they can get all the info they need and make their own decision.

I know we have members here with many talents who can greatly assist to put an introductory video together for GOSA and I feel this should be a priority.
    100%

Off you go then ;-{>}

Tell us what you need to get it done.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast